* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRYU4cqUAUs "That's How You Know"!]] It's ''amazing''.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOevZqWn058 Narissa making her entrance into the real world.]] Complete with OminousLatinChanting that is also a CrowningMusicOfAwesome.
* Nathaniel holding a sword to Narissa's throat. [[CallingTheOldWomanOut "That's enough out of you, you viper!"]]
* Gisele attacking Narissa with Edward's sword. And then throwing it to catch Robert's sleeve and keep him from falling.
** Let's face it, Giselle, LITERALLY the quintessential Disney Princess grabbing Edward's sword, and going after Narissa. [[TookALevelInBadass A far, far cry from the scared, wide eyed girl hammering on a fake palace door at the beginning of the movie.]]
* A meta example is Adams's literally ''astounding'' performance as Giselle. She is utterly convincing as a live action version of a cartoon Disney princess.