[[VideoGame/EliteBeatAgents Are you ready?]]
3, 2, 1... Go!
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvLCnKqYWzA&fmt=18 Jumpin'. Jack. Flash.]]
** And right before that... [[PunctuatedForEmphasis E.]] [[ClapYourHandsIfYouBelieve B.]] [[ThePowerOfRock A.]]
** Heck, actually ''beating'' the final level is a personal achievement in itself. On a higher difficulty, that's great. Getting all 300s? That's awesome!
** The top comment of [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvLCnKqYWzA this youtube video]] says it all:
--->"Unquestionably one of the most epic endings to a video game ever. When I finally got to it the first time, I was like "Anthem? What a dull song to end the game with." Then it ended and the agents got turned to stone, and I thought I had failed... THEN IT WAS ALL YOU BETTER GET A NEW CHAIN, '''CUZ THIS SHIT IS ''OFF'' IT''' and [[YourHeadASplode my face exploded.]]"
* In general, hearing Commander Kahn shout "[[BigYes YEAH!]]" and give a thumbs-up as you complete a particularly difficult level (''Especially'' the aforementioned final level) is incredibly satisfying, and makes you feel badass.
* It's a fan video but Elite Beat Agents crosses over with...[[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3QjSMXRYnQ PHOENIX WRIGHT and to the music of Queen.]]
* Really, every time someone fully does what they are being for in ''VideoGame/EliteBeatAgents''. You know that anyone who's played the game will have at least one character who invokes this feeling in them. For example...
** A washed up baseball player saving three kids and a amusement park from a volcano monster to the song The Anthem.
** A mom weather lady changing the weather to go to the park with her son to the song September.
** A cat saving a baby from certain doom while the song ABC is playing.
** The magician mathematician saving everyone in a Las Vegas casino for robbers with magic to the song "Rock This Town".
** A little girl and her mother who tries to keep her father's memory alive so hard that she actually brings him back to life. Doubles as Crowning Moment of Heartwarming, too.
*** Oddly enough, ''failing'' this mission yields a NonStandardGameOver.
---->''Fail'' You're The Inspiration'', are you insane? [[VideoGameCrueltyPunishment Or just evil]]? I've done [[VideoGameCrueltyPotential many questionable acts in games]], but let that little girl down, [[EveryoneHasStandards I draw the line there]]. Cut off my hands [[TheDeterminator and I'll beat the level with my stumps]].'' '''[+I will not fail her+]'''.
** That grouchy truck driver who takes on a horde of zombies and a monster fungus with only nuts as ammunition while the song Survivor is playing?
** The intro to Jumpin' Jack Flash which has [[spoiler: the girl from the Christmas level start a chant that rescues the agents from their petrified status]].
** A taxi driver driving his car ''up the side of a building''. To the song ''Sk8er B0i'', of all things.
** The whole of the final stage might as well be here, from the beginning of Without a Fight, to the aforementioned intro, to [[spoiler: the dancing around the world with chants of "HEY!" leading into the final section, to the ending far more epic than a [[WidgetSeries quirky rhythm game like this]] has any right to be.]]
* But the best part is when Agent Spin yells [[spoiler: Music is ALIVE!]]
* On top of that, the precursors to this game, "Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan!" and its sequel "Moero! Nekketsu Rhythm Damashii Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan 2," had comparable endings to that!