* Cutter dealing the killing blow to Madcoil, including the buildup of involving nearly the whole tribe in setting the necessary trap.
* Skywise revealing he stole the key during the scuffle with Picknose.
* Olbar rescuing Cutter and Skywise, particularly considering Skywise's opinion of humans.
* Scouter declaring he will be a father to Dewshine's child with Tyldak. Doubles as [[Heartwarming/ElfQuest Crowning Moment of Heartwarming]]
* Rayek helping to save a mortally wounded Cutter's life, and later taking an unconsicous-with-exhaustion Leetah back to Cutter.
* Cutter's speech when the Wolfriders decide to join the Go-Backs in the war for the palace.
* Vaya, when given a choice of a quick death if she gives the trolls whatever information she can, or being tortured, [[TakeAThirdOption taking the third option]] of grabbing a weapon and cutting King Guttlekraw.
* Nightfall pulling a catatonic Redlance back to the world.
* Shuna proves herself during the ''Shards'' arc a number of times, but her crowning moment is probably when she rescues Strongbow by letting him shoot an arrow straight through her hand, to secure him a lifeline.
* When Scouter is attacked in the battle for [[spoiler:Howling Rock]], the usually mild [[spoiler:heavily pregnant]] Tyleet gets superterritorial and kills his attacker, screaming [[spoiler:"Mine!"]] as she does so.
* Windkin, restraining Rayek when he gets too overconfident on his ability to keep Winnowill´s soul in check:
---> '''Windkin''' (asking Rayek for the third time): Are.You.Sure?
---> '''Rayek''' (meekly) No...