* The battle with the ghost in Hammer and Fail 2. Even though it was more like a HopelessBossFight, the ghost was actually friendly. Turns out he's really after [[TheRival Eduardoooooo...]]
* Edd and crew against hundreds of their clones... it's a CurbStompBattle delivered by Edd and crew.
* The fact that the show's still going, even after Edd's death. Doubles as a CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming.
* In [[GreenAesop Climate Change]], Edd stops a tsunami tearing up London by ''unplugging everything in his house''. Even he's amazed by it. It even [[CrowningMomentOfFunny goes backwards,]] [[BigLippedAlligatorMoment reversing the damage.]]
---> '''Edd:''' Well, ''that's'' just silly.
* Edd, while he was still around, turned down several offers to have Eddsworld on TV. Even though it would boost popularity, it wouldn't work out with the fans of the original version. It takes ''guts'' to do that.
** There was another reason to this, as stated in one of Tom's vlogs, which ''could'' depend on a [[CrowningMomentOfFunny CMOF]] or a [[EpicFail a huge facepalm]]: the BBC (as Tom believes) had sent an email to Edd, asking to create a show for Eddsworld, which used a word (the word being "monetization") that Edd didn't know. Instead of looking up the word, Edd ''asked the BBC what the word meant''. According to Tom, they never replied back.
* Matt's rather brutal killing of the Burritoranasaurus in ''Hide and Seek''. Especially what happens after:
--->'''Matt (with a stubble and longer hair):''' And then, I ripped out his meaty heart, and the Burritoranasaurus...was ''no more''.