* When Black Bolt flew off to the moon to fight off against the Celestials while dying and screamed out for [[spoiler: Galactus]].
* ComicBook/IronMan in a super huge mecha suit fighting against the Celestials alone. It's a mecha that fires ''Iron Man suits'' as ammo.
* The Celestials, walking the Earth, dwarf New York's skyscrapers as they prepare to scour Earth of all life. Then, a tiny silver figure on a surf board flies past them... and they gaze up to [[spoiler:Galactus' face looming across the horizon. ''All of the horizon''.]]
* In ''Universe X'', just as it looks like Death and Mephisto have put down Mar-Vell's rebellion in the land of the dead, TheCavalry arrives - in the form of ComicBook/CaptainAmerica leading a combined force of dead heroes and villains in a charge over a hill and towards Death's fortress, in a two-page panel of pure awesome.
* If you're a fan of Magneto, there's something extremely awesome about the OhCrap reaction out of Toad when he realizes [[spoiler: they've swapped powers again. Eric is once again the Master of Magnetism.]]