* Scrooge fighting off the scorpion monsters with nothing but his bare hands and a cane.
* The sheer fact Scrooge was willing to stay and take on Merlock, despite now knowing the extent of his powers. "No! We stand our ground!"
** Scrooge takes exactly zero of Merlock's crap the entire movie. Even when Merlock uses the lamp to destroy the money bin and create his nightmarish fortress, Scrooge [[DidYouJustFlipOffCthulhu stands up to him]]. "Return mah bin before I stuff that lamp down your throat!"
* The Genie coming up with a way to save him and Scrooge from Merlock when Scrooge stubbornly refuses to wish them to safety.
* The infiltration of the Money Bin.
* Scrooge's free-falling FinalBattle with Merlock over the [[GenieInABottle lamp]]. Bear in mind Merlock had shape-shifted into a griffin and Scrooge is freaking ninety (though he's survived so much one doubts terminal velocity would kill him). The old duck just whips out his cane, knocks away Merlock's shape-shifting talisman, and [[DisneyVillainDeath lets him plummet to his doom]]. "[[PreAssKickingOneLiner Laugh at me, will ya? I'll show you!]]"
** Genie also gets one when he catches up to Scrooge and demands he makes a wish before they hit the ground. The previously hesitant Scrooge doesn't bother to protest.
-->'''Genie:''' This time you HAVE to make a wish!
-->'''Scrooge:''' I wish me, and my family, and my money bin were back in Duckburg! RIGHT NOW!!! (poof!)