* The fight between Coryn and Hoarst at the end of ''The Measure and the Truth'' was just awesome. [[spoiler: The two of them flying through different dimensions firing spells off at each other and ultimately ending the battle in outer space where Coryn and Hoarst get sucked into Solinari's orbit, killing Hoarst, but leaving Coryn alive because she is a White Robed Wizard.]] It is really one of the few truly epic magical battles that we get to see in ''Dragonlance''.
* In ''Dragons of Winter Night'', Sturm gains one by saying to hell with the Measure straight in front of Derek Crownguard's face. [[spoiler:Later in the book, and far more prominently, there is also his HeroicSacrifice against Kitiara later in the book.]]
* Tasslehoff gets a moment in ''Dragons of Winter Night'' when he, in an attempt to convince the humans and elves that it will be worthless to fight against each other, throws the Dragon Orb against Whitestone, shattering it. And he does this knowing full well this will almost certainly lead to his death. This moment is then followed by Fizban calling out all the leaders there and telling them they can't use the orb, as well as Theros Ironfeld throwing a Dragonlance at Whitestone right after, shattering it.
* For the VideoGame/GoldBox games Champions/Death Knight/Dark Queen of Krynn, the fact that your party goes from wet behind the ears rookies to taking down what may as well be 80% of the dragonian population, sealing Lord Soth in another dimension, as well as keeping Takhisis from re-entering the world.
* For sheer coolness, there's the time Caramon went to parley with a commander at his fortress. When they're turned away, the commander adds insult to injury by firing a massive volley of arrows at Caramon's army. With a flick of his wrist Raistlin causes the entire volley to be consumed mid arc demoralizing the commander.
* In Creator/RichardKnaak's retelling of the story of the greatest hero of Krynn, ''Literature/TheLegendOfHuma'', Huma rises from a lowly Knight of the Crown to become the champion of Paladine, defeating the father of dragons, the immortal general of the Dragonqueen's armies, one of the greatest mages who ever lived and eventually ''Takhisis the Dragonqueen herself!''
* Ariakas's entrance scene in the chapter 'The penalty of failure' in ''Dragons of Spring Dawning''. And in the same chapter, we also get another awesome entrace, from Lord Soth.
** Ariakas is just full of awesome.
* Tanis stabbing Ariakas at the climax of ''Dragons of Spring Dawning''
* Laurana controlling the [[AncientArtifact Dragon Orb]] to save the High Clerist's Tower. In fact pretty much the entire three day Battle of the High Clerist's Tower is one continuous Moment of Awesome for Laurana.
* Matafleur's HeroicSacrifice at the end of ''Dragons of Autumn Twilight'' somehow managed to be a Crowning Moment of Awesome, a CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming, and a TearJerker all at once.
* Tasslehoff Burrfoot manages to make [[spoiler:''Chaos'' (the father of all the Gods)]] bleed with an HeroicSacrifice. When you consider that Tas is basically the PluckyComicRelief of the team, and an annoying kleptomaniac who doesn't seem to be able to stay quiet or still and who can drive even elves mad with his innate ability to make up insults, you can't say that he wasn't short of courageous. Bonus points for using his insulting ability to attract [[spoiler:Chaos]]' attention.
* Raistlin Majere is walking horror combined with awesome, but there's one moment which just underscores the awesome: when he's succeeded in getting to the Abyss. The Dark Queen is berating him, promising him any number of eternal torments for his various slights against her:
-->'''Raistlin:''' "My Queen..."\\
'''Takhisis:''' ''What, not on your knees yet?''\\
'''Raistlin:''' "My Queen ... [[CallingTheOldManOut it]] [[PreAssKickingOneLiner is]] [[SmiteMeOMightySmiter your]] [[ThrowingDownTheGauntlet move]]."