* The ending, where [[spoiler: Donkey Kong [[ColonyDrop punches the moon]] into Tiki Tong's lair!]]
** And if you do it in co-op, [[spoiler: Diddy rocket boosts DK into it.]]
* In the beginning cutscene, Donkey Kong gets accosted by the Kalimba Tiki, who starts its hypnosis routine. Does Donkey Kong fall under its spell like the other animals? Nope, he merely does an AsideGlance and starts beating the Tiki to a pulp. Also counts as an epic EstablishingCharacterMoment.
** Becomes a Crowning Moment of Funny when [[WordOfGod Word of God]] says the only reason Donkey Kong doesn't serve the Tikis is that he's ''too dumb to hypnotise''.
* The rolling rail segment in level 4-3, Bombs Away. [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12p97byRYuo Words fail to do it justice]].
* [[spoiler: Tiki Tong gets one in his battle. Does he hypnotize some poor sap into fighting for him? Does he stand aside while his henchman did all the work? No. He directly engages DK. Admittebly, it doesn't end so well for him. BUT STILL!]]
* Getting to pull off a RapidFireFisticuffs NoHoldsBarredBeatdown on each Tiki before knocking them into the sky never gets old.