* The EpicRiff in [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAD6Obi7Cag Money for Nothing]]. It's worth noting that in the album version of the song (which is 8 minutes long, thus the shortened version for the linked video), the song spends a full minute and a half building up to that riff.
** In fact, when Music/WeirdAlYankovic wanted to parody the song, Knopfler offered/demanded to reprise the riff himself.
* "Tunnel of Love."
* And, of course, the solo at the end of "Sultans of Swing."
** The [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Pa9x9fZBtY live version]] is even better.
* Also the solos in "Lady Writer."
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rWuc5kar3Y "Industrial Disease"]], a six-minute-long rocker about economic collapse, with an [[EpicRiff epic keyboard riff]].
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dd3btVhwr48 Telegraph Road]] is ''fourteen'' minutes of awesome. Particularly the hauntingly beautiful instrumental in the middle, after "Three lanes moving slow".