* When [[spoiler:Pox kills the Master in the third game]]. The fight with [[spoiler: Roboprez and Silhouette]] in the first game.
* You usually feel rather satisfied after knocking down an entire city.
* The Kojira Battle in the second game. The monster marches from the harbor to Takoshima city, and goes on a rampage, destroying buildings to replenish health. And with all the extra space to move, it's one place where the Meteor Gun is not a instant win button.
** Not only that, but it's one of very few times Crypto is actually frightened by an enemy.
--> I don't care about my Ninja groupies! I'm worried about ''getting my ass stomped!''
* When casually visiting the White Ninjas hideout, you will occasionally find them doing battle with attacking Black Ninjas.
* [[ExactlyWhatItSaysOnTheTin The Meteor Gun.]]
** That's nothing. In Path of the Furon, you get a pistol that opens up a frikkin ''black hole'', a gun that summons a man-eating plant, and a saucer weapon that creates ''tornadoes''. '''Epic'''.
* The [[spoiler:mothership's destruction in the second game]].
* In the second game, after struggling to come up with a reason why the Cosmonauts should turn against the Blisk, Crypto finally comes up with the perfect one:
-->''[[spoiler: THEY'RE TAKING AWAY YOUR VODKA!!!!]]''
* When you finally get to [[spoiler:[[TakeThatScrappy kill Shama Llama]] for betraying you]] in the second game.
** Even better is the only side mission on Solaris, where you get to put the surviving Blisk out of their misery and stop them from receiving help. Even Pox knows how much Crypto will enjoy it.