* Jamie Carpenter, a sixteen-year-old boy, manages to outsmart one of the four most powerful vampires ever to exist.
* In the past, but when John Carpenter (Jamie's grandfather) teams up with Frankenstein in 1928, marching into Valentin Rusmanov's house in search of a target, then demanding they be let out alive otherwise he would ''blow up the building''. It's such an awesome moment, it even gets Valentin's respect!
* In the Rising, Jamie also leads an Operation into Paris [[spoiler: to get Frankenstein back, killing an entire theatreful of vampires and ''sedating a werewolf'' in the process.]]
* Valentin Rusmanov [[spoiler:fighting his brother to a standstill in front of the entire Blacklight roster.]]
* In Battle Lines when Kate and Matt go out to sort out the mess with [[spoiler: their fathers and Albert Harker]] and are joined by [[spoiler:Frankenstein]].
* In Zero Hour, during [[spoiler:the enormous battle between basically every Department member in the world and Dracula and his followers, there are several - Larissa punches the oldest vampire ever in the face, Paul Turner holds him at gun (T-Bone?)-point and Jamie destroys Valeri Rusmanov, the third oldest vampire in the world.]].
** Not only does Larissa punch [[spoiler: Dracula]], she manages to ''hold her own'' against him in a fairly extended fight.
** Valeri takes out two Apache helicopters in the same fight, the second by dodging the [[MoreDakka helicopter's guns]], latching onto the tail and ripping out enough machinery to deactivate the tail rotor and send it crashing to the ground.