[[folder: Series 1 ]]
* The whole prologue.
** Especially Sharn pushing Prandine out of the tower window. Even though she's pregnant and looks like a painted doll, she has quick wits and a keen mind, and uses her small stature to fool Prandine into thinking she's insignificant and weak.
* Jasmine's return in ''The Forests of Silence'', and Gorl's death. Her badass shout to Gorl sums it up pretty nicely.
--> '''Jasmine:''' GORL! GORL! You have made good into evil in this place, with your jealousy and spite, Gorl! You have bound and enslaved the trees and killed the birds — and all to guard something that is not yours!
* The death of all the gems' guardians are suitably epic, though the triumph over Reeah stands out as particularly badass, with Jasmine cutting the giant snake's throat with Lief's sword, killing it with grace and coolness while saving his life.
** Hell even Kree got got to be badass, being the one to defeat Thaegan.
** Gellick's defeat was also amazing, simply because it was just about to crush Lief, Barda and Jasmine where they lay when Lief hurled the Dreaming Water into its mouth.
* When Kree managed what no one else could, [[spoiler:killing Thaegan. It's pretty poetic that she be defeated by a creature she'd only ever thought of as a tasty meal]].
* Watching [[TheScrappy Prin]] take down the Vraal.
--> '''Prin''': ''"Green is the good moss, it takes away the pain. Purple is the bad moss, it brings it back again."''
** [[RescuedFromTheScrappyHeap You go Prin, you go.]]
* The scene in ''Return to Del'' where Lief figures out the proper order of the gems at the last minute.
** That scene is awesome in both the book and in the Anime. In the Anime, he invades the palace, rescues the resistance, and uses everyone's knowledge to outsmart the Grey Guards and in the Ols. In the book, he as no such help. he breaks in alone, by way of a secret tunnel, sneaks past everyone in the palace, climbs up, and figures out the gems right before he puts his plan into action.
* In ''The Maze of the Beast'', Jasmine chooses to separate from the group and act as a decoy so that Shadow Lord spies won't be able to track them easily. What does she do? She buys some rich clothes from Steven and paints her face to make herself look completely unrecognizable even to Lief and Barda who know her best. And then you find out that Jasmine was in even more danger than Lief and Barda by separating from them, as it is her presence and Kree's that make the group recognisable to Shadow Lord spies.
* There have only been four people who have managed to solve all the Guardian's riddles: Lief, Barda, Jasmine and Doom. Lief, Barda and Jasmine also managed to defeat the Guardian himself as well, in the end, something which ''no one'' had ever been able to do.
[[folder: Series 2 ]]
* What [[spoiler: Glock]] does right before he dies.
* Lief, Jasmine and Barda sneaking into the domed city of Auron using their strengths and not their weaknesses. Specifically, because they are weak swimmers (at least compared to the Aurons) and Jasmine cannot swim at all, they choose to scale the cavern walls and fling themselves by rope onto the top of the dome.
* Tirral playing the completed Pipe for the first time on Keron. Its music reaches so far and is so lovely that it makes even the topaz dragon stir in its sleep.
* Almost everything about the climax in ''The Shadowlands''--Emlis playing the Pipe, the slaves fighting back and the Jalis racing to free Lief, Barda and Jasmine from their cage, the big reveal of Faith being [[spoiler: just a phantom created by the Shadow Lord as part of a plan to lure Lief into his domain]], and the Arena filling with water and the Pirrans uniting to bring the Deltorans to safety.
[[folder: Series 3 ]]
* The destruction of the Shadow Lord's crystal.
* Lindal's entrance in ''Dragon's Nest''.
* You have to admit that the guardian of the Sister of the South is pretty awesome, given that he/she manages to create a false plague almost out of nowhere, sends around a monster of black sludge to battle enemies with, and prints notices which make the people hate and distrust the Torans and also distrust Marilen (which rips a major hole in Deltora's security as she is Lief's heir and ''must'' have enough support from the people to prevent a second Shadowlands invasion if Lief ever dies without issue). He/she must be ''really'' loyal to the Shadow Lord to do so much.
* The battle in the pit between Lief, Steven, Nevets, the topaz dragon and the Guardian of the Sister of the South. Especially Steven and Nevets' part in it. Even though, as the dragon says, the guardian's beast had weakened a lot by the time they managed to defeat it, they stood their ground against it very well, so much so that even the dragon commented upon it.
** And then there's Lief and the dragon destroying the Sister... Like the previous killings it was awe-inspiring and truly memorable.
* The entire battle between the dragons and the [[spoiler: Ak-Baba]]. For obvious reasons.
[[folder: Anime ]]
* The anime's version of Thaegan's (first) defeat. When Kree, swoops in at the last possible second, cutting her finger mid-spell, causing Thaegan to instantly die with an agonizing scream as a result.
** In the anime, her second death thanks to Kree and his [[BeakAttack army of crows]], and a little help from the Lapis Lazuli.
* Filli's "attacking" the people of Noradz. He's nothing but a little puffball but that doesn't stop him from terrorizing the city of clean-freaks in order to protect Jasmine and the others.
* Jasmine and Doom's match during the Rithmere Games, in the anime. Loved Jasmine kicking Doom's smarmy ass.
* Gla-Thon in episode 28 "The Great Gellick!", leading the other Dread Gnome archers in a SuddenPrincipledStand against the evil toad Gellick.
--> '''Gla-Thon''': We're done taking orders from you, so go ahead and do your worst! We'll never be your slaves again!
* Sorcerer Oacus eventual defeat and [[spoiler: death]] at Leif, Barda and Jasmine's hands.
* In the anime adaptation, Lief nearly falls from a tower, [[spoiler:the bird once known as the "Enigmatic Giant" returns out of [[DeusExMachina nowhere]] and saves him, paying back his life debt]].
* Episode 37, when Barda and Jasmine stand up to Thaegan's children and offer to sacrifice themselves in order to save Lief.
* In ''The Silver Door'', Sholto managing to [[spoiler: sneak his way into a Shadow Lord factory pretending to be a scientist who is serving the Shadow Lord. None of the bad guys suspected a thing until Rye, Sonia and Dirk showed up.]]
!!Star of Deltora
[[folder: Shadows of the Master ]]
[[folder: Two Moons ]]
* Though a dirty trick, Sky's [[spoiler: tricking Britta into pulling the short straw is this.]]
* Britta bargaining with [[spoiler: the turtle-people]] for [[spoiler: Sky's life]].
* And it's also discovered that [[spoiler: Sky is a boy disguised as a girl]]. It was incredibly daring to even enter the contest, as [[spoiler: he]] was risking the anger of Mab and the other Rosalyn traders and being found out at any time. [[spoiler: If that shoreman hadn't blurted out the truth on Two Moons, it's possible that no one on the ship would ever have realised his gender.]]
[[folder: The Towers of Illica ]]
* [[spoiler: Jewel and Sky rescuing Britta after she is pushed overboard by Bosun Crow]]. Also doubles as a heartwarming moment.
* Sky hiding himself very effectively from the love-birds in the Blind Tower.
* Doom is pretty much a walking example of this trope.
** [[spoiler: Jarred and Anna both. They cheerfully got up and walked away from ''their entire lives'' to go and live in what was, to them, Nightmare Fuel Forest. Anna in particular is an unsung hero of the series, because she spends the entire time dead. Endon and Sharn are pretty incredible in what they pulled off too.]]
** Jarred succeeded in escaping from the ''Shadowlands'', a place that everyone steadfastly believes is impenetrable. He remains the only person ever to have done so. He also escapes from the Shadow Arena (before the Shadowlands), a place that is almost as hard to escape from as the aforementioned Shadowlands.
** He also managed to solve all the Guardian's riddles in the Valley of the Lost and walk away unscathed. No one before him had ever been able to do, and when the heroes managed it they had three sets of minds to work on the problem.
* Doom, Brianne and Gers respectively are the only Deltorans ever to have escaped from the Shadow Arena. It's pretty amazing, since no one else has been able to do it.
* Barda's normally the most level-headed of the group, except when he gets it into his head to try and take on The Shadow Lord's [[TheDragon Ak-Baba]].