* CrowningMomentOfAwesome: Alma's father Otis is basically blackmailing her, threatening to implicate her in her husband Brom's death. An enraged Bullock has threatened Otis: "I will beat you here in the street." Otis promises to implicate Bullock as well if Bullock opposes him, then dares him, saying "I suppose you'd best take your swing"...whereupon Bullock beats him senseless. Awesome.
* The last five minutes of Season 2 episode "Boy The Earth Talks To" contains more Crowning Moments than most series have in their entire runs.
** Such as?
** If you round down, this may be literally true. Starting from 47:55 to the closing credits at 53:35, we get: "God is not mocked you son of a bitch."; Mr. Wu's takeover; Wolcott's suicide; Dan Dority makes his peace with Adams; "Wu! America!"; Jen groping a shocked Merrick; Ellsworth dancing with Sofia, Sol with Trixie, Charlie with Jane and Joanie, Doc with Jewel - heck, the entire town dancing in the streets, happy and free of the world's worries for at least one night ("Hey! We ain't done fuckin' dancing!"). That may or may not be more than most series' runs, but this troper alternately cheered, grinned, and wept manly tears over that final 5:40.
* Alma Garrett's [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36yhvZo91rU beautifully passive-aggressive smackdown]] of the weaselly hotel-owner E.B., who's under orders to raise doubt in her mind about the camp's future.
** Also Bullocks' more [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guxNtlktMbU literal smackdown of Farnum.]]
* Sheriff Seth Bullock, breaking up the tarring of a black man who was in the wrong place at the wrong time. After the victim screamed out "Motherfucker" at the racist posse leader Steve, Steve refuses to listen to Bullock's order to let the man go, adding "Did you hear this monkey just mother-fucked me?!" Bullock cocks his revolver and draws on Steve's face as he replies with TranquilFury "I'll mother fuck you, and, ''blow your head off''."
* Bullock taking Hearst by the EAR and dragging him into jail.
* After [[spoiler:Ellsworth's]] death, Trixie goes straight to Hearst's hotel, [[DistractedByTheSexy opens up her blouse to get through all the Pinkertons guarding the lobby]], knocks on his door and [[spoiler:shoots him]].
* Charlie Utter's NoHoldsBarredBeatdown on Francis Wollcott.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2Q7YRDL90E The pep talk Al gives Merrick]] "Stand it like a man...and give some back"
** Also sort of doubles as a CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming, since it shows that Al cares enough about Merrick to comfort him when he's in despair, [[CruelToBeKind even if it does involve hitting him]].
* Al's beating the crap out of [[PsychoForHire Hearst's head Pinkerton]] who shot at Alma.
--->'''Al:''' How many ribs do you think you broke?
--->'''Pinkerton:''' I feel like I broke...two or three
--->'''Al:''' [[AndThisIsFor I'm talking about that newspaperman's ribs you fucking cunt!]]