* In the Man Without Fear miniseries by Frank Miller, Matt deflects not one, but two gunshots with a stick, one of them was struck back at the shooter. With. A. Stick.
* [[DaredevilBornAgain Born Again]], what does Daredevil do when his girlfriend turns into a drug-addicted porn actress, who tells Daredevil's secret identity to the guy's worst enemy, enemy who uses all of his influence and conections to make sure Matt's life becomes a living hell? [[TheDeterminator He. Fights. On.]] That's what.
* Every fight with Bullseye:
** At the end of the Elektra Arc when Matt [[spoiler: breaks Bullseye's back]]
** Shortly after married, when he [[spoiler: scars the cross-hair into the psycho's forehead]]
** During the Murdock Papers arc, when he [[spoiler: threw him in front of a bus]]
** Shadowland #1, when Bullseye makes the ultimate [[OhCrap Oh crap]] face.
* At the end of the Hardcore storyline, when he beats the holy crap out of the Kingpin, thows him through a bar's window and proceeds to tell the next speech to every crook in attendance:
-->'''Daredevil''': ''This is the Kingpin! Your Kingpin! This is Wilson Fisk! And I beat him with my bare hands! And this man is going to rot in jail for the rest of his life for the hell he has made of this city! And if I could do this to him, imagine what I could do to you, any of you! [[PunctuatedForEmphasis If, from this second forward, you sell your drugs! Rob! Or whore!]] Anywhere near my city - if you can't control yourselves, if you can't figure a way to be productive in this life... [[PunctuatedForEmphasis Find somewhere else! Far from here! Far, far from here!]] I am here to say: if you people so badly need some sort of Kingpin, someone to lord over you - Well, from now on... it's me! I am not protecting this city anymore. I am running it! And I say: the people of Hell's Kitchen are my people. This is my territory now -And I say GET OUT OR CHANGE! Tonight! You think you know me? You think you know who I am? These are the new rules. This is how it will be from now on. Spread the word. And if you think I'm kidding... Look at the carcass in front of you-- LOOK AT HIM!''
** Earlier in that same issue, Matt gives Kingpin a final warning before commencing the beatdown.
--->'''Matt''': It's over, Wilson.
--->'''Kingpin''': It's ''over'', when I ''say'' it's over!
--->'''Matt''': [[ShutUpHannibal No Wilson]], it's over ''[proceeds to beat seven shades of crap out of him]''.
* That one time when he detected a sniper in the next rooftop by feeling the laser of the rifle's laser scope against his skin.
* During the non-canon oneshot ''PunisherKillsTheMarvelUniverse'', The Punisher has, as You may have guessed, killed every hero and villain in the MU, including Hulk, Spider-man, Iron Man, X-Men and others. Frank kills some of the most powerful and most intelligent people in all of comics but Matt manages to survive right to the end and even tries to still reason with Frank. It pretty much cements his status as "The Man Without Fear" that he is able to calmly speak to a man who has murdered Godlike heroes and villains without panicking. In fact, Matt nearly stopped him and only died because he tried to reason. That is truly Badass.
* His return in Daredevil: Reborn.
--> '''Matt Murdock''': ''I have faced my fears and came out the other side!! I AM NOT AFRAID!!''
* The dialogue at the end of the film pretty much tells us viewers of the end of Kingpin's Career.
--> '''Kingpin:''' You hear that blind man? They're sirens, they're coming for you
--> '''Dardevil:''' For me? Didn't you hear? The word's out on the Kingpin, they're coming for you. I can hear the police radios from here.
--> '''Kingpin:''' No...I swear I'll tell them who you are.
--> '''Daredevil:''' Go ahead, tell them. Tell the guys at Riker's all about how you got beat by a blind man. It'll be like blood in the water.
--> '''Kingpin:''' Don't you worry about that, because I'll get out.
--> '''Daredevil:''' I know, and I'll be waiting. Justice is served.
* [[http://scans-daily.dreamwidth.org/3742685.html#cutid1 This wonderful]] TakeThat aimed at everyone who believes that TrueArtIsAngsty.
--> '''Cole:''' ''"You know what gives me the strength? [[DeathByOriginStory The loss.]] We're alike that way, I imagine. Admit it: nobody's who a stranger to that particular pain could ever be as driven as us."''
--> '''Daredevil:''' ''"'''Never''' - ''(throws his staff at her face, purposefully missing it by mere ''millimeters'') - ''don't you ''ever'' say that to me ever again. That is a repellent statement. It's a vomitous insult to every cop [=-=] every fireman [=-=] every soldier alive who steps up to fight for those who can't! [[SincerityMode I am sorry for your loss!]] [[TheReasonYouSuckSpeech But if you genuinely believe that only the death of a loved one can motivate a human being to take up a cause...]] then get your pathetic, cynical [[PrecisionFStrike ass]] out of my way so I can do my job!"''
* How does DD deal with six assassins with automatic weapons and night-vision goggles storming an apartment? [[AwesomeYetPractical By turning on the lights and beating them up while They are stunned]].
* The moment in Hardcore when he is pushed over the edge by Bullseye's attempt to murder Milla and proceeds to beat about the everloving shit out of him whilst delivering the mother of all TheReasonYouSuckSpeech's to him, telling him that he is a worthless waste of space and will die unmourned. Then he carves a bullseye into his head and lets the police take him in. If ever there was a reason not to piss off Matt Murdock, this was it.
* The Absorbing Man is a guy who can absorb the physical properties of anything he touches. Daredevil is a BadassAbnormal whose powerset consists of heightened senses and a personal radar. You'd think it'd be a CurbStompBattle, right? Wrong-when the Absorbing Man goes on a rampage in downtown Manhattan, Daredevil takes him on and takes a serious beating, but then we see why Matt Murdock's been able to triumph over villains who completely outclass him in power. The Absorbing Man absorbs the properties of the diamonds he's stolen, and suddenly becomes as hard and strong as diamond. This gives a badly wounded Daredevil the opportunity he needs, as he uses his radar sense to find all the little flaws that appear in the Absorbing Man's diamond body and start chipping away at them. Eventually, the Absorbing Man literally falls to pieces from all of Daredevil's attacks, even though DD is just about ready to collapse. Keep in mind that the Absorbing Man is a regular dance partner of both TheMightyThor and TheIncredibleHulk.
* Bullseye in the movie. His demand when he's told to kill Elektra and Daredevil?
-->'''Bullseye:''' I want a fucking costume.
** Plus when he kills Elektra... It's so hammy.
--> '''Bullseye:''' You're good, baby. But me... I'm magic.
--> ''(Bullseye flicks out an Ace of Spades and slices Electra's throat with it. Then he catches her thrown sai and grabs her.)''
--> '''Bullseye:''' And for my next trick...
--> ''(He stabs her, making the sai 'disappear'.)''