* Daniel Ti'Fiona in ''Webcomic/DanAndMabsFurryAdventures'' gets one when chasing an old enemy, he reveals that, since they last fought, ''[[http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_973.php he has become a shapeshifting, thought hearing Incubus]]''.
-->'''Dan''': I learned to hear thoughts. Among other things.
* Abel [[http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_1086.php refuses to play Wildy's games]]. It's mitigated by how quickly she regains her usual smug nonchalance, but managing to take her aback at all is a commendable achievement.
* Abel realizes that Dan, in accordance with an Oracle's vision of a Cubi from Lost Lake, [[spoiler:may have unwittingly gotten Merlitz killed]], and rather than sell him out, [[http://missmab.com/Comics/Vol_1330.php declares himself]] the only Cubi ''[[ExactWords at]]'' Lost Lake and [[BringIt prepares to take on Pegasus' whole team]].
** [[http://missmab.com/Comics/Vol_1334.php Jyrras is an engineer.]] That means he ''solves problems.''
* [[http://missmab.com/Comics/Vol_1336.php Jyrras tells the Blunt Object Brigade to shut the hell up and get the hell out.]]
* [[ButtMonkey Biggs]], [[ActionGirl Wildy's]] twin brother, has always been seen as kind of a joke. The audience knows there is more to him then meets the eyes, since he seems to [[TheChessmaster have a good idea of what is going on.]] It isn't until [[IneffectualLoner Destania]] notes how [[spoiler: she is willing to see her own daughter die for her revenge]] that we see just how potent the [[ObfuscatingStupidity perverted ferret]] [[http://missmab.com/Comics/Vol_1374.php really is.]]
* [[TheStoic Zezzuva]] reveals that war is coming to the Cubi species and that she has spent the last few centuries preparing her clan for it. '''''[[http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_1440.php Her now 40,000 strong clan,]]''''' effectively ''doubling the entire Cubi population''.
* Mab dissuades [[spoiler:Hizzel, an incredibly powerful dragon]] from destroying Lost Lake Inn with her very presence. While completely(?) unaware.
* It's [[http://missmab.com/Comics/Vol_1587.php heavily implied]] that [[spoiler:Falina's escape from Hizzel]] was ultimately this.