Post all your favourite ''Manga/DGrayMan'' [[SugarWiki/MomentOfAwesome Awesome Moments]] here!
* When Allen is recovering from [[spoiler:having his [[EmpathicWeapon Innocence]], which is his left arm, destroyed]] in the Asia Branch HQ, a Level 3 [[TheHeartless Akuma]] appears and attacks. After almost effortlessly beating Allen, Bak, and For, [[spoiler:the Akuma is dismembered in one attack by Allen's Innocence, which has just reformed and is acting on its own. The Innocence returns to Allen, and he executes the Akuma with a single attack ''from a single finger''.]]
** Also, Lenalee's victory over Eshi, another Level 3. Whenever Eshi attacks, his dark matter clings to the target and weighs it down. Lenalee finally pushes her Innocence to the level where it can negate the dark matter, and she just glares at Eshi as he beats her to a pulp. Then she [[spoiler: flies into the air and powers ''down'' her Innocence, reactivating the dark matter, which means she now weighs several thousand pounds. She falls into Eshi with such force that she [[ManOnFire catches on fire]] and eventually runs him clean through.]]
*** Well, that was before her [[spoiler: next moment, where her Innocence reformed in the fight against the level 4, and bought enough time for Cross to do the job. And, boy, did Cross do a job.]]
** Don't forget Krory; his fight against Jasdevi was full of this. [[spoiler: He gets put into an iron maiden and is seconds away from death. What does he do? Activate his blood ability and creates a blood clone of himself. Afterwards, he proceeds to kick Jasdevi's ass]].
** Jasdevi themselves count as well. For a good chunk of the encounter they toy with the exorcists as if it was nothing. When they combine they utterly trounce Krory for the most part. If they were a little more level headed, less childish and used their abilities to their full potential they could have defeated Allen and company without even really moving.
* Bookman for managing to steal Kanda's hair tie and escape from Kanda, even though Kanda tore through every other Exorcist and Finder in the Black Order to get it back.
* One person: [[TooCoolToLive Cross Marian]].
** In his very appearance, you knew the guy is meant for awesomeness.
** He shot a bunch of Level 3 Akuma from behind without even looking and without bothering to stop smoking.
** While we're on the subject of "Every damn thing Cross does," mention needs to go to the time when he shot the [[spoiler:Level 4 Akuma]] that had just gotten up from Allen and Lenalee jackhammering away at it. It stopped the bullet and asked if that was the best he could do. Cross: "Did you only see the one bullet?" Cue BodyHorror from a nasty reaction to the ''eight'' Innocence bullets it missed.
** A rather hilarious and extremely awesome ShutUpHannibal moment [[http://www.onemanga.com/D.Gray-Man/156/06/ here]].
** Let us not forget when Cross completely OWND [[spoiler:OneWingedAngel]] Tyki on the ark.
** He can make akuma (at least, the weaker ones) pull a HeelFaceTurn. HE CAN TURN THE PHYSICAL EMBODIMENT OF SIN GOOD! Even if it only lasts a short time, that's pretty damn impressive... no wonder he has so many CMOA.
** He's hunted down by Noah twins. And he has them pay his bills. So not only does he know he's being followed to assassinate, but he parties it up and leaves the tab for his would-be attackers.
** [[spoiler: He's shot in the head by Apocryphos, using his own gun. But, it's revealed in chapter 222 that even that didn't kill him. He's merely comatose at present. He connects to Allen by Road, using her dream abilities. And Road wants him to stay asleep for a while.]]
* Reever shooting at one of the Skulls for transforming his fellow collegues during the Invasion of the Headquarters.
** Then Allen comes along just in time to save Reever by ''vertically cutting a Skull in half'' with his sword. DynamicEntry for the win!
* Minor, but as Jasdero is pulling Tyki and Devit in the cart, he manages to run over Skinn, who in which, [[http://www.dgraydivinity.net/forum/bookmans-library/1095-d-gray-man-official-fanbook-character-profiles-2.html#post43206 weighs more than the Earl]], while Jasdero (and Devit , going without saying) weighs just over 100 pounds.
** Plus, he doesn't even notice he sent Skinn literally ''flying'' until the other two point it out to him. He then proceeds to pull all three of them along without breaking a sweat and at full speed the whole time. He's not even slightly winded the spite the ridiculous speed he's going at. Seriously, rewatch that scene - episode 65. He's so fast it's unreal.
* When Allen first breaks the critical point and his Innocence becomes ''[[http://read.mangashare.com/D.Gray-man/chapter-116/page016.html a]] [[http://read.mangashare.com/D.Gray-man/chapter-116/page017.html fricking]] [[http://read.mangashare.com/D.Gray-man/chapter-117/page006.html sword.]]''
** He has another awesome moment just before that when he [[spoiler:completely heals the arm that Tyki tried to break a second time and gives a short speech on how the Noah had been underestimating the exorcists, during which he proceeds to scare the ever loving fuck out of him when his innocence makes Tyki experience how it would feel to die.]] "You Noah take human beings too lightly."
* The first time we see Lenalee activate her Innocence and beating up Komurin.
* Kanda defeating Skinn Bolic. He killed a Noah, who were so far completely invincible and curbstomped someone on their every appearance. It was by the [[IncrediblyLamePun Skinn]] of his teeth, but he still was the last man standing.
* The first time Allen and Lavi fought with Krory, Lavi swung his hammer down on Krory ... only to realize that his hammer wouldn't move. ''Krory had caught the hammer's tip with his teeth.''
* I think Miranda gets a Crowning Moment when she [[SheCleansUpNicely changes her clothes]], [[LettingHerHairDown lets her hair down]] and reveals that [[BeautifulAllAlong she's quite pretty.]] Just look at her [[http://read.mangashare.com/D.Gray-man/chapter-019/page015.html inital appearance]] to [[http://read.mangashare.com/D.Gray-man/chapter-026/page017.html now]].
* General Winters Socalo, an AxCrazy BloodKnight with a giant serrated double-bladed [[ChainsawGood saw-like sword]]. The clincher: voiced by Creator/NorioWakamoto. He is every bit as badass as you can imagine him to be.
* Inspector Howard Link isn't quite a BadassNormal, but he's vastly outclassed by the exorcists. Which makes the [[http://read.mangashare.com/D.Gray-man/chapter-180/page017.html this]] all the more awesome.
* [[http://www.mangareader.net/210-15265-15/dgray-man/chapter-174.html This.]] The dialogue makes it great
-->'''Phantom Thief G''': "What is this?"
-->'''Allen''': [[CaptainObvious "It's a sword. You've just been stabbed."]]
* The Fourteenth's first appearance. I mean, he made a ''Level Four Akuma'' cry and tremble in fear. Just look in the perspective of the Akuma. [[http://read.mangashare.com/D.Gray-man/chapter-182/page012.html Look how he sees the Fourteenth.]]
** Not to mention his first line. He just says in such a calm and cheerful way that it's unnerving.
---> '''Fourteenth''': ''(smiling)'' "Good morning."
* Madarao (who previously hadn't even said anything) calmly walking through the barrier that was impervious to humans, stopping a level three akuma ''[[http://read.mangashare.com/D.Gray-man/chapter-181/page010.html bare-handed]]'', then [[http://read.mangashare.com/D.Gray-man/chapter-181/page013.html absorbing it into his own body]] with no effort whatsoever. Link was [[http://read.mangashare.com/D.Gray-man/chapter-181/page015.html completely lost for words]].
* Nobody remembers when Kanda cut a [[AttackOfTheFiftyFootWhatever level three point fucking five akuma]] in half with one blow!? For shame...
** Even Lavi [[LampshadeHanging lampshades]] this one. This gets ridiculously outdone when [[BewareTheNiceOnes Tiedoll]] [[HolyShitQuotient destroys 30 of these in a span of 3 hours.]]
* Hell, even the first level 4 akuma gets one when it [[spoiler: defeats Allen and the rest of the generals with ease. Even Cross is unable to wound it... at first (see above).]]
* The Earl gets one when he [[spoiler:[[TheTokyoFireball destroys Edo]] in one huge blast of energy.]]
* Lavi and Kanda lose their ability to activate their Innocence, and Allen is all but wasted against the Level 4. So, Lenalee risks her life to reactivate her innocence and returns to action. Her subsequent tag-team fight with Allen against the Level 4 is pretty awesome.
* In Chapter 194, Allen finally gets sick of Wisely, his MindRape ExpositionBeam, and the fact that Kanda isn't even trying to resist (probably due to a HeroicBSOD). So he basically ''rips his way out of the dream world'' and [[GetAholdOfYourselfMan punches Kanda in the face]], snapping him out of it and shattering Wisely's control. I was totally expecting him to yell, "[[Anime/TengenToppaGurrenLagann Let's see you grit those teeth!]]"
* Also in the fight with the [[spoiler: level four]], when Lavi and Kanda attack it to save Komui. However, since [[spoiler: both of their Innocence weapons are damaged and being repaired]] they try to fight it off with a normal sword and a freaking flag.
* Doubles as [[SugarWiki/HeartwarmingMoments heartwarming]] - Johnny angrily declaring why he wants to leave looking for Allen:
--> We of the Science Division exist to support our exorcists, do we not?! Leaving Allen alone is really losing to the "14th"!
* Chapter 221: [[spoiler: Link manages to suppress the Earl and rescue the 14th with ease.]]
* On a meta example: Creator/FUNimation actually licensing the 2016 continuation of the anime as part of the Summer simulcast season, despite not having touched the 2006 series since 2011.