* While ''Twinsanity'' is the game that made Cortex into comic relief, what is quite possibly his best moment comes right before the final battle of that game. After being chased and abused by the Evil Twins [[spoiler: who used to be his pet parrots]], Cortex finally tells them, with no fear in his voice, that playtime is over and to [[spoiler: go back into their cage. And it works.]]
** ... For a moment, as the cage turned out to be a part of their giant robot. Granted, given the twins themselves were abused pets of Cortex originally, it could be considered equally awesome how quickly [[TheDogBitesBack they turned the tables when old habits returned.]]
* Madame Amberly says Cortex will always be a little worm to her in the cutscene before the boss battle against her. Said "little worm" defeats the FatBastard not long after, getting back at her for all the torment and harassment long ago.
* Meta: The fact that, despite it's incompletion, the game's loved and fondly remembered by many fans.
* The FinalBoss Battle against the Evil Twins as Nina, Cortex and [[spoiler: Mecha Bandicoot!]] Too bad there wasn't any phases with Crash nor Crash & Cortex together... Nevertheless, the battle was awesome.
** That by the end of the battle, the Evil Twins, [[SmugSnake who had spent the entire game gloating and intimidating the trio]], are forced to retreat ''terrified''.
* The Evil Twins get one for defeating Aku Aku and Uka Uka together. Seemingly without any problems, no less.
* [[spoiler: Spyro's cameo, though short, was pretty cool.]]