* In general, his Special Comments.
* His impassioned [[http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27650743 special comment]] in defense of LGBT Civil Rights in the wake of Proposition 8, which earned him a GLAAD award. Also doubles as a [[SugarWiki/HeartwarmingMoments Crowning Moment of Heartwarming]].
* May 2008: During a [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CtbsL_SVqo slam]] at Hilary Clinton for bringing up Bobby Kennedy's assassination during a campaign speech, watch what happens at 1:37. Crowning Moment Of Badass, anyone?
* September 2008: During the 2008 Republican national convention, [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pVJ4jgFpPg Keith lambasts the Republicans]] for frequently [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz_k7V0xc_c taking advantage of September 11th imagery]] in their platform.
* [[UsefulNotes/BarackObama January 20, 2009]]: Finishing his show with his usual XDaysSince signoff. "You thought that would change? Are the troops home yet?"
* May 15, 2009: Texas governor Rick Perry wants to secede Texas from the rest of the Union, so [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJvlzbU2GTU Keith blasts him]] [[RealityEnsues with a metric ton of logic]].
-->'''Keith''': Governor, have you or your separatist friends considered what would happen if you actually seceded? ....I'm talking about what would happen if we all just sat back and said, "[[Film/ThePrincessBride Bye! Have fun storming the castle!]]" Let's start internally.... [''Perry is whomped with five solid minutes of statistics and logic'']
* July 21, 2010: Keith ''napalms'' [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUf1a9thoN0 everybody involved in the Shirley Sherrod affair]], taking viewers step-by-step through precisely what happened to her, and exposes down to nerve and bone the incompetence of everybody involved in the decision to fire her.
* Calling Pat Robertson and Rush Limbaugh out for their comments on Haiti. [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPoWOw8Jm5w Keithy is not happy.]]
-->"Rush Limbaugh and Pat Robertson, your lives are not worth those of the lowest, meanest, poorest victims of those still lying under the rubble of Haiti tonight. You serve no good. You serve no god. You inspire only stupidity and hatred and I would wish you to hell, but knowing how empty your souls must be for you to be able to say such things in a time of such need, I suspect the vacant purposes of the lives you both live now are hell enough already."
* On ESPN, he calls out the [[http://www.nationalmemo.com/olbermann-nfl-sexism-sports-ray-rice/ rampant misogyny in sports and sports reporting, calls himself out for gendered offenses against Hillary Clinton and Michelle Malkin, and most of all calls out the NFL for punishing players who are caught smoking weed and beating on other players during a game (at least they're well-padded and have helmets) over players who beat their wives/girlfriends]].
** He has also called out women in sports who have been accused of domestic violence, like soccer goalie Hope Solo, saying that domestic violence knows no gender.