* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oV2zSjWivQ8 The wizards duel]]. It may have had zero CGI, and only lasted for a few moments but. ''Damn'' in those few moments Akiro was totally ''BADASS!''
** If you watch closely, you can see how much effort the wizards exert in the duel; smoke comes out of The Leader's nose at one point, and at the end, it looks like steam is coming off of the victorious - and visibly exhausted - Akiro. Hardly any visual effects in that scene, but it's the acting of Ferdy Mayne and Mako that make it work.
** The scene is a MomentOfAwesome for the ''characters'', but also for the ''actors'', who clearly depict exactly what the wizards were doing - without need of any running commentary for the fight.[[note]] Akiro first uses his magic to counter the Leader's spell to open the door, and so tricks the Leader into using all his power to force open it, then switches from struggling for the door to attacking ''him'' directly, smoking his brains off. [[/note]]
* The party coming across Zula chained and tormented by a mob of men. Jehenna is outraged by the unfairness - "There are six of them against her!" - so Conan rides into the fray and, after sharing a silent glare with Zula, breaks Zula's chains with his sword. Smiling back [[SlasherSmile with glee]] Zula promptly beats up the men single-handed and then [[IOweYouMyLife rides off to join the team]].
* Conan's cunning and crafty defeat of the Guardian, the wizard Thoth-Amon, along with AwesomeMusic was pretty damn epic.
* Conan's final fight with [[spoiler: Bombaata]] was pretty impressive.
* Dagoth, the (semi) resurrected god of evil v.s. Conan:
** Winner = [[spoiler:Conan]]
** Want a real subtle Dagoth CMOA? They needed an actor that was physically imposing enough to tower over Arnie, strong enough move with giant layers of rubber costume on, AND still able to put up a convincingly choreographed fight? Who could do such a task? [[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/André_the_Giant André the Freaking Giant]]. Who went totally uncredited for the role for years.