!!''Red Alert 2''
* In the Soviet campaign, charging up the Eiffel Tower with Tesla troopers, turning the entire thing into one big Tesla coil to obliterate the allied forces in the area.
* Any time the [[ILoveNuclearPower Desolator]] [[LargeHam opens his mouth]].
--> "It will be a silent spring!"
--> "We will make an oasis of death!"
--> "Make it GLOW!"
--> "Tagged for extinction!"
--> "There goes the neighbourhood"
--> "''HERE COMES THE SUN!''"
** Also the Chrono Legionnaire.
---> "Already there!"
---> "''Never existed!''"
* "Is it done, Yuri?" "No, Comrade Premier... it has only begun."
* Quickly followed by the game's [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuwtNDkHch0 incredible intro]] coupled with its CrowningMusicOfAwesome.
* And the Rhino Tank's epic declaration (a reference to Nikita Khrushchev's famous rant at the United Nations):
--> "We will '''bury them!'''"
* Using the Hollywood Heroes in the Allied L.A. mission to obliterate Yuri's forces, complete with cheesy one liners.
* Any time you crush an apocalypse tank with a battle fortress. BATTLE FORTRESS ON THE ALERT! indeed.
* During the Allied campaign, working security outside the Parliament building in London while the world leaders ratify an anti-Yuri treaty so that the Soviets and Allies can officially join forces. Sounds dull, right? Not exactly. Yuri finds out the location and sends just about everything he's got at you. You then proceed to HoldTheLine long enough to let the leaders reach an agreement, facing off against [[MindOverMatter his infantry]], [[GatlingGood gatling tanks]], [[TankGoodness Lasher tanks]], [[BrainInAJar Masterminds]], ''and freaking [=UFOs=]''. He even sends Boomer subs down the Thames! Then you turn the tide and blast his face out of the heart of London.
* During the Allied Campaign,Professor Einstein gets captured, AGAIN, and forced to work on improving the effectiveness of Yuri's psychic dominator technology. Pretty much par for the course, right? Until RIGHT before you break though the bases defenses, buildings start exploding apparently at random as Einstein escapes, sabotaging the psychic dominator in the progress.