* The Supercomputer's reactivation is a quite amazing scene to watch.
* As is the Return to the Past.
* William's BigDamnHero moment in "Cortex" can be seen as this. Seriously, who didn't want to see [[TheAtoner William]] [[FaustianRebellion using his XANA-era powers against monsters?]]
* Odd destroying the wall of Bloks.
* William taking down a swarm of Kankerlats in episode 11.
* On the villain side, episode 14 is one for Tyron and the Ninjas. They throw a fight in the core so one can sneak back to Lyoko and install a transmitter there, and Jérémie's attempt to download more data only netted him a virus.
* "Chaos at Kadic": Aelita was pretty chilly towards Laura for [[spoiler:revealing to her father about the Supercomputer]], which I thought was pretty cool because she was definitely mad. Kudos to her actress.
* "Confusion": Ulrich and a Ninja [[spoiler:are the last left standing after a big MeleeATrois. Ulrich tricks him with a short burst of SuperSpeed,]] reminding everybody who's the best pure fighter of the Lyoko Warriors.
* "Massacre": Aelita's [[spoiler:BigDamnHeroes moment when she shows up in the [[CoolShip Skid]], rescuing Odd from falling into the Digital Sea and [[CurbStompBattle blasting all the Bloks to smithereens]].]]