* At the end of the first episode, Jou's run off somewhere while Yuusuke and Megumi are fighting under severely bad odds. Then [[BigDamnHeroes Jou comes running up in the Land Lion]]. The [[VisualEffectsOfAwesome convincingly quadrupedal Land Lion.]]
* The first two episodes are some of the most action packed and awesome moments of the series.
* Super Live Robo's first appearance, which raised the bar for future mecha just a little bit higher.
** One for the toy makers too, as the Live Robo toy was '''not''' designed with a combination in mind, and they had to ''make'' them combine. (It was apparently met with considerable surprise at the in-house unveiling.)
* While Bias has [[spoiler: successfully mind-controlled everyone on Earth (except for Yuusuke, and he's infiltrating their base)]], Kemp-Zuno is approaching the defenseless team with deadly intentions. Cue Colon [[DynamicEntry flying in with the Live Robo]], [[BadassBoast declaring that she's immune due to her being a robot]], and ''blasting (human-sized) Kemp-Zuno with the Live Robo Beam''. [[spoiler: Turns out this is a HopeSpot...]]
* Anything [[BadassNormal Arashi Busujima]] does when he's NOT Ashura.
** [[spoiler: In his first appearance, he successfully beats a Brain Beast into submission, using only hand to hand combat.]]
** [[spoiler: In his last appearance, he helps the Liveman defeat a Brain Beast by blowing himself up with it.]]
* [[spoiler: At first glance, Bias dies in a fashion similar to the other villains. However, rewatching the final arc turns it into this since the Laser Guided Karma involved is much more obvious.]]
* You know who ultimately beats Bias? It's actually... ''Megumi''. See, when he crash-landed on earth, Bias resurfaced as a kid, and Megumi has the perfect chance to shoot him dead, but... can't bring herself to shoot him as a kid. Bias proceeds to taunt her how weak she is for not being able to shoot a kid. Megumi instead tells him to [[ShutUpHannibal shut his trap]] and [[TheReasonYouSuckSpeech tells him that for all his grandeurs, his maturity is that of a weak kid wasting away his youth]]. Would look normal, if not for the fact that [[spoiler:Megumi's verbal beatdown is pretty much the catalyst of the now-brain!Kemp/Tsukigata AND all 12 brains that Bias absorbed previously to regain their mind and start wishing they could restart their youth and revert Bias into an ''old man'']]. Give props to this... [[NeverLiveItDown gal who's thought to be crying 24/7]], guys. She's the one who caused the ultimate downfall of the BigBad!