* Gai is a true contender in this trope.
** In episode 20, he manages to defeat the MonsterOfTheWeek who was stealing people's love in a awesome way. The way he walks into the battle only adds into awesomeness.
* In episode 2, Ryu takes on a giant jet monster on foot, by himself, and wins. True, he did wound it with his jet earlier on, but its still damn impressive.
* Episodes 4 and 5 are basically Kaori becoming awesome.
* Radiguet finally giving Tranza a dose of his medicine after a long time. [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMrbHgpLvHU&feature=youtu.be&t=16m39s It has to be seen to believe it.]]
-->'''Radiguet''': Tranza, Try calling out my name.\\
'''Tranza''': (Shouting in pain) R-Radiguet!\\
'''Radiguet''': What did you say?! (Stomps on him hard) Tranza, Try calling out my name! \\
'''Radiguet''': What?! Just Radiguet?! (Intensifies the pain towards Tranza)\\
'''Tranza''': (Shouting in pain) Lord Radiguet!!!\\
'''Radiguet''': That's Right! (Pulls the sword out of Tranza's palm) I won't kill you. [[FateWorseThanDeath You will fear my name your whole life, while living among the humans!]]\\
* Episode 43: [[spoiler: After Vyram nearly killed her and the Jetman, Commander Aya pulls a BigDamnHeroes to save Ryu, Gai, Raita, and Ako while they were in the Jet Icarus while she is in the Jet Garuda. Aya defeats the Bio Drill Dimension ''all on her own'' in a CurbstompBattle.]] Now this is why Aya should have been an official SixthRanger!
* Episode 50: Grey's got Gai on the ropes after blasting him with his bazooka. What does Gai do?Blast him [[DualWielding with the Smash Bomber & the Bird Blaster]] and then [[HoistByHisOwnPetard blast Grey one last time with his own bazooka!]]
** Afterwards, Gai [[WorthyOpponent lights Grey's final cigarette.]]