* Josephine smacking her abusive husband with a frying pan, then saying, "Who says I can't use a skillet?"
* Vianne's speech to the Comte in which she assures him she is not going '''anywhere.'''
* Armande is a pretty awesome character, simply because she goes against the grain of Lasquenet and could not possibly care less.
* Pere Henri's final sermon, especially considering it is his first one that isn't [[PreApprovedSermon pre-approved.]]
* Pere Henri has a weakness for Elvis--funny and awesome for a priest.