* The fight against the Core, not to mention the music.
* Raiding [[spoiler: the Sacred Grounds with Curly strapped on your back who gives you some GREAT cover while a great music plays and the story of Ballos unfolds. The two bosses at the end, the Heavy Press and Ballos, are both amazing fights, as well.]]
* The fact that this game was created entirely by one person. From scratch. '' Including the game engine and music software.''
* King in general. Especially [[spoiler: after he dies, if the sword is powered enough his ghost will appear and fight with you]] TOTALLY BADASS
* Before the [[spoiler: the Sacred Grounds,]] there is another awesome [[spoiler: Curly moment. Going through the heart of the labyrinth with Curly's theme while destroying everything in your path feels awesome.]]
* Fighting [[spoiler: Monster X. Riding and jumping from tank tread to tank tread, avoiding missiles and other creatures, and attacking at key moments all at the same time gives a great feeling of speed and precision to the fight.]]