[[caption-width-right:350:''Yes, my Prince. A toast to awesomeness!'']]
* Dracula telling the Brotherhood Paladin why his prayers are in vain,
-->'''Dracula:''' I was like you once. But your God showed me another path. That's why the power of your God cannot destroy me... Because ''[[WhamLine I am His chosen one!]]''
** Let that get into your head. The Prince of Darkness, the Lord of Shadow, Enemy of Mankind, and greatest Creature of the Night, is God's bloody Champion!
** He then proceeds to carry out arguably the most awesome [[CrossMeltingAura cross melting aura]] in all of fiction. Drac seizes the Paladin's crucifix and mockingly invokes his Latin rites. Cue the subsequent explosion which wipes out the Brotherhood's ''entire'' army. ''Vaporizes'' Bernhard Castle. ''Devastates'' Europe and can be seen from ''space''! Leaving nothing left but ashes of the fallen and the Prince of Darkness holding the now red-hot melted cross with a somewhat wistful look on his face. [[HolyShitQuotient Holy... Shit!]]
** Lets give Roland some credit. He ''counters'' Dracula's prayer word for word, and that's right after he held the Prince of Darkness off in single combat.
* A Blood-possessed Medusa tries to turn Dracula to [[TakenForGranite stone]] with her legendary gaze. Our protagonist wears a look best described as: [[NoSell "Bitch, please..."]]
* Fighting Satan's Soldier all around the hurtling freight train. Special mention for how Drac takes out a Golgoth Guard without having to possess it.
* Marie standing up to Dracula and his response summing up the rich history of the entire series.
-->'''Maire:''' I am as real as the blood of that witch which is poisoning you as we speak. The castle and its inhabitants fear that you will leave this place forever. They will stop at ''nothing'' to keep you here. ''Your power keeps them alive!''
-->'''Dracula:''' I know... This place has been my home for many centuries...
* Near the end of the final battle against Satan's first acolyte, the monstrous daughter of Satan charges down our hero. What does he do? Run? Hide? No, he ''counter'' ''charges'' the giant monster while drawing his Void Sword. BadAss doesn't describe it.
-->'''Raisa Volkova:''' Not even with ''all'' your power! Are you a match for --
-->'''Dracula:''' ''(activates Dragon Talisman)''
* Drac doing away with Agreus with a skull-crunching FacePalmOfDoom.
* For sheer creativity, the theater production and subsequent boss battle with the Toy Maker.
* Gabriel riding a gigantic propane tank like an exploding rocket through a city block. [[BigLippedAlligatorMoment No, seriously.]]
* Victor and Dracula temporarily escaping from Abaddon by doing a [[SuperWindowJump mirrored dive]] through the library skylights.
* Dracula performing a bullet drop against Abaddon, the finisher has Drac punching the Chief of Demons in the face so hard it [[PunchedAcrossTheRoom launches his huge form through the air]] as if he were a measly doll!
** Before that, he does a BadAssBack, dodging Abbaddon's attacks with an awesome FlashStep.
** Honestly, all of the CutscenePowerToTheMax moments count. Including but not limited to... Dracula absorbing the Gorgon's Chaos flame breath to activate a fraction of his awesome powers; previously seen in the pre-rendered E3 announcement trailer. Gabriel summons a swirling kaleidoscope of shadow energy with a freakin' Dragon maw on the end and uses it to rip out the behemoth's heart and hold it over his head!
* Towards the end of the fight with Victor, he uses a Dark Crystal from the first game to bring forth the same demon Gabriel could summon. You know, the one that could insta-kill anything that wasn't a boss? [[SoLastSeason Dracula carves it to pieces like a turkey on Thanksgiving.]]
** Victor gets a moment of awesome, when he charges the [[GodOfEvil Prince of Darkness]] head on.
** Then there's the part where he collapses a floor by punching it, with his unarmoured hand. He doesn't even leap that incredibly high before landing the blow. And then there's the part where he and Dracula survive the fall into the catacombs. That fall must've been hundreds of feet. It's no problem for Dracula to survive the fall, but Victor is pure human, albeit an extremely BadassNormal human. He doesn't even seem bothered by it.
*** Hell. Just Drac overcoming all of Victor's Brotherhood relics is such an awesome call back to the first game. Special mention for those who ''countered'' a block counter.
-->'''Dracula:''' I'm ''immortal'', warrior.
* Fight alongside both your son, Alucard/Trevor in his disguise as the Lieutenant and your descendant, Victor Belmont against hordes of Possessed, before Victor sacrifices himself to draw out Nergal.
* Dracula, (on the verge of defeat,) tricking Nergal Meslamstea into entering Castlevania by luring him down a shadowy corridor, effectively de-powering the second acolyte by a huge degree and rendering him vulnerable to a satisfying beat-down.
** Another for the fact that the Forgotten One's powers can ''create'' landscapes and creatures as well as destroy them, while all Satan and Zobek can do is corrupt and twist pre-existing forms of life.
* Gabriel's epic BreakingSpeech to Alucard, after killing half a million men... It doesn't convince his son; but give Carlyle props for the delivery.
-->'''Dracula:''' The roots of evil run deep. Irreversibly so in the heart's of men. It is their [[HumansAreBastards true nature.]] Their destiny... I was their most devoted warrior. A ''Champion of Light''. But I fell. Fell into darkness, and now... I am feared, as ''The Prince of Darkness''. [[DramaticIrony Ironic?]] Don't you think? The mighty Zobek hides from me like the scared rat he is! Even Satan himself is too afraid to leave the pits of Hell and fight ''me''! But if I die now, Alucard. They will simply [[LesserOfTwoEvils take my place...]] Evil, ''will'' prevail. It is the natural order. The world... ''(Holds up Ronceval's crucifix.)'' Is like this. ''(Snaps the relic in half and casts the pieces down.)'' Abandon, all, hope.
* Patrick Stewart's Zobek, magnificently ChewingTheScenery in his last scene:
-->'''Zobek:''' ''MISERABLE'' TRAITORS! ''BETRAYER!'' NOW RECEIVE YOUR ''JUST REWARD'' FOR YOUR ''DISLOYALTY!'' MAY YOU AND YOUR SPAWN BE DAMNED, ''FOREVER!'' I'LL ''EXTERMINATE'' THE ''FILTHY LINEAGE'' OF THE BELMONTS! CHAMBERLAINS! LET THE BANQUET COMMENCE! THAT ''CREATURE'' YOU CALL SON WILL FOLLOW YOU IN DEATH! YOUR SOUL WILL BEG TO SERVE ME! ''DIE!'' OLD FRIEND! [[EvilLaugh AHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!]]
* Death is not enough. Old friend.
* TheReveal that [[BatmanGambit Dracula had planned his own slumber with Alucard, knowing it'd draw Zobek and Satan out, and that the slumber'd remove Dracula's memories of the plan, allowing both Alucard AND Dracula to get the two right where Drac wanted them.]]
* After their free-fall fight / meteor move, Satan!Alucard tries to mock Dracula, goading him that he wouldn't dare kill his own son ''again'' just to kill him. Gabriel promptly tells him that ''[[ShutUpHannibal "you - don't - know - me, Satan!"]]'' And brings the cross down towards his chest in slow-mo. Satan, believing that Dracula is serious, [[DirtyCoward flees Alucard's body,]] which is just what Dracula wanted. Dracula than grabs him by the throat, pins him against a gate and impales him with the combat cross, killing Satan once and for all.
* This version of Dracula is by far one of the most action and athletic-oriented Draculas ever. Whether he's facing down legions of mooks by himself and coming out on top, to doing insane shit, like leaping out and off of a moving train that's about too crash into a cavern wall, this Dracula is the ultimate undead action hero, on top of being a scary bastard. This is a Dracula who doesn't let all of his minions do all the hard work. This is a Dracula that reminds us that he's a warrior first and foremost. Being a GodOfEvil is just a secondary benefit.
* In ''Revelations'', Alucard has to retrieve Dracula's powers from the castle, whose minions have hidden them in places Drac would never be able to reach. When Alucard retrieves the Void Sword, he uses it and his own blade in a DualWielding flourish to decapitate the Dungeon Keeper who once wielded it.
** The final duel with Zobek's bodyguard also counts. Alucard has the bodyguard beat in raw skill, and when the bodyguard tries to heal, Alucard uses his wolf form to pounce on the bodyguard, finishing him off.