* Dracula telling the Brotherhood Paladin why his prayers are in vain,
-->'''Dracula:''' I was like you once. But your God showed me another path. That is why the power of your God cannot destroy me... Because ''[[WhamLine I am His chosen one!]]''
** Let that get into your head. The Prince of Darkness, the Lord of Shadow, Enemy of Mankind, and greatest Creature of the Night, is God's bloody Champion!
** He then proceeds to carry out arguably the most awesome [[CrossMeltingAura cross melting aura]] in all of fiction. Drac mockingly invokes the Paladin's Latin rites and seizes his Combat Crucifix. Cue the subsequent Void explosion which wipes out the Brotherhood's ''entire'' army. ''Vaporizes'' Bernhard Castle. ''Decimates'' Europe and can be seen from ''space''! Leaving nothing left but ashes of the fallen and the Prince of Darkness holding the now red-hot melted idol with a somewhat wistful look on his face. [[HolyShitQuotient Holy... Shit!]]
* A Blood-possessed Medusa tries to turn Dracula to [[TakenForGranite stone]] with her legendary gaze. Our protagonist wears a look best described as: [[NoSell "Bitch, please..."]]
* Near the end of the final battle against Satan's first acolyte, the monstrous daughter of Satan charges down our hero. What does he do? Run? Hide? No, he ''counter'' ''charges'' the giant monster while drawing his Void Sword. BadAss doesn't describe it.
* Victor and Dracula temporarily escaping from Abaddon by doing a [[SuperWindowJump mirrored dive]] through the library skylights.
* Towards the end of the fight with Victor, he uses a Dark Crystal from the first game to summon the same demon Gabriel could summon. You know, the one that could insta-kill anything that wasn't a boss? [[SoLastSeason Dracula carves it to pieces like a turkey on Thanksgiving.]]
** Victor gets a moment of awesome, when he charges the [[GodOfEvil Prince of Darkness]] head on.
** Then there's the part where He collapses a floor by punching it, with his unarmoured hand. He doesn't even leap that incredibly high before landing the blow. And then there's the part where He and Dracula survive the fall into the catacombs. That fall must've been hundreds of feet. It's no problem for Dracula to survive the fall, but Victor is Human, albeit an extremely BadassNormal Human. He doesn't even seem bothered by it.
* Dracula, (on the verge of defeat,) tricking Nergal Meslamstea into entering Castlevania by luring him down a shadowy corridor, effectively de-powering the second acolyte by a huge degree and rendering him vulnerable to a satisfying beat-down.
** Another for the fact that the Forgotten One's powers can ''create'' landscapes and creatures as well as destroy them, while all Satan and Zobek can do is corrupt and twist pre-existing forms of life.
* [[spoiler: Death is not enough. Old friend.]]
* TheReveal that [[spoiler: [[BatmanGambit Dracula had planned his own slumber with Alucard, knowing it'd draw Zobek and Satan out, and that the slumber'd remove Dracula's memories of the plan, allowing both Alucard AND Dracula to get the two right where Drac wanted them.]]]]
* This version of Dracula is by far one of the most action and athletic-oriented Dracula's ever. Whether he's facing down legions of mooks by himself and coming out on top, to doing insane shit, like leaping out and off of a moving train's about too crash into a cavern wall, this Dracula is the ultimate undead action hero, on top of being a scary bastard. This is a Dracula who doesn't let all of his minions do all the hard work. This is a Dracula that reminds us that he's a warrior first and foremost. GodofEvil is just a secondary.
* Fight alongside both [[spoiler: your son, Alucard/Trevor in his disguise as the Lieutenant and your descendant, Victor Belmont]] against hordes of Possessed, before [[spoiler: Victor sacrifices himself to draw out Nergal]]
* Dracula performing a BulletDrop against Abaddon, after punching the bastard and throwing his huge form like it was a doll, and being launched into the air by a relatiatory Abaddon.
** Before that, he does a BadAssBack, dodging Abbaddon's attacks with an awesome FlashStep.