* [[http://www.captainsnes.com/2005/12/06/505-a-picture-is-worth-a-thousand-puns/ Megaman's requisitioning of Bomberman's Bombtastic Bomb Emporium]].
* Magus. [[DungeonBypass Dungeon.]] [[http://www.captainsnes.com/2003/02/07/278-the-easy-way-to-beat-the-castle-level/ Bypass.]]
* How about when [[http://www.captainsnes.com/2004/07/22/532/ Lucca hit a boss so damn hard she broke the damage formula?]] Granted, she was [[spoiler:possessed by the apparent BigBad of the series]], but still, incredibly cool.
** There's also [[http://www.captainsnes.com/2011/03/14/647-playing-with-fire/ her speech from episode 647]].
* After having taken out the entire party, Frog not only refuses to back down, but after giving a ShutUpHannibal to the Eater of Dreams, he gets it [[http://www.captainsnes.com/2004/04/27/448-masamune-unleashed/ shitting itself]] once it realizes just [[SwordOfPlotAdvancement what he's wielding]].
* [[http://www.captainsnes.com/2009/08/18/586-the-shot-heard-round-the-worlds/ "Basically, the power of the gamemaster is giving people... what they]] '''''[[GroinAttack DESERVE]]'''''".
** Coming quick on the heels of that strip, the ArcFatigue is quickly [[http://www.captainsnes.com/2009/08/25/588-final-words-of-terrot/ dealt]] [[http://www.captainsnes.com/2009/08/28/589-playing-with-power/ with]].
** Speaking of swiftly dealing with ArcFatigue: [[http://www.captainsnes.com/2009/09/01/590-hip-to-be-squared/ E(k)=1/2mv^2]].
* Roll got [[http://www.captainsnes.com/2009/09/08/592-closing-the-door/ hers]]. Throw a TearJerker on top and you'll be set.
* Cat vs. Robots
* [[http://www.captainsnes.com/2003/02/20/284-reversal/ PEEKA THE BOO!!]] Mario showcases part of why he's called "The Great One".
* The Sovereign of Sorrow goes on a rampage, and for some reason just halts in the Mushroom kingdom, for an unknown reason.
** The Mushroom Kingdom is fine and dandy in the present, by the way. The ''other'' worlds the Sovereign visited before it? [[ApocalypseHow Not so much]].
* [[http://www.captainsnes.com/2004/04/17/444-resurrection-of-the-damned/ Everyone's panicking at the incoming Lavos-class entity.]] Frog's response? "[[BadassBoast Whatever it be, it shall have both Masamune and I to contend with!]]"
* '''THE ENTIRE COMIC SO FAR WAS ALL''' '''[[spoiler: [[http://www.captainsnes.com/2012/09/19/791-a-smile-to-say-it-all/ ALEX'S PLAN TO REACH FULL POWER]].]]'''
* Samus beats the absolute ''shit'' [[http://www.captainsnes.com/2013/03/08/811-knee-jerk-reaction/ out of]] [[http://www.captainsnes.com/2013/03/13/813-acceptable-target-of-misplaced-aggression/ Golbez]] without her suit and just an arm cannon as a weapon.
* Eggplant Wizard's [[http://www.captainsnes.com/2002/11/28/236-the-interrogation/ interrogation of Samus.]] [[spoiler: [[DontExplainTheJoke It's one for Samus.]]]] Later events make it even more awesome [[spoiler:as it is revealed that not only did Samus intimidate Eggplant Wizard, but she also took the opportunity to [[http://www.captainsnes.com/2011/07/07/692-a-second-bucket-full/ implant suggestion to release her into his mind]].]]
* [[http://www.captainsnes.com/2013/06/03/822-redshift/ Nobody. Ignores. GOLBEZ!!!]] The events of [[http://www.captainsnes.com/2013/06/14/823-ozymandias-refrain/ the very next chapter]] make his actions somewhat less awesome, but right after that [[http://www.captainsnes.com/2013/06/17/824-aggravated-riposte/ he gets a joint awesome moment with Samus Aran]]. Before, [[http://www.captainsnes.com/2013/06/21/825-turnabout-are-fair-play/ as promised]], [[http://www.captainsnes.com/2013/06/28/825-anti-heroic-climax/ foiling Eggplant Wizard with a single spell.]]
** It's also a testament to Golbez's power that he managed to [[spoiler:teleport]] from the heart of the Lunarian cave, something ordinary players can't do.
** [[http://www.captainsnes.com/2013/07/08/827-proper-gratitude/ Samus]] puts Golbez in his place.
* In ''[[http://www.captainsnes.com/2014/12/07/date-captain-snes-ii-finals-part-1/ Date Captain SNES II finale part 1]]'', Sailor Mercury demonstrates her HeartIsAnAwesomePower and BadassBookworm capabilities, taking down [[DidYouJustPunchOutCthulhu Erim the Sinistral.]] Erim is basically a goddess of death, capable of dictating a person's demise like a walking Manga/DeathNote. Erim is feeling merciful enough to make Sailor Mercury's death swift and painless as long as she doesn't drag it out, but she uses Mercury Bubble Blast, which creates a massive fog. Annoyed by this, Erim declares that it's going to now be [[CutHisHeartOutWithASpoon exploding brain tumors or embarassment]], starts giving her a TheReasonYouSuck speech pointing out how her signature move sucks, that she's only valuable as a support character, and how nothing short of the Dual Blade can kill a Sinistral. Sailor Mercury reminds her of the comic's cannon. When Erim reminds her that it's supposed to be "canon" and points out that she just gave herself away, Sailor Mercury reveals that she used the cover of fog to steal Alex's cannon, [[http://www.captainsnes.com/2009/08/28/589-playing-with-power/ which in canon]], killed two Sinistrals. [[FaceDeathWithDignity Erim goes down dictating her own death like it's a formality.]]
* Bass proves himself to be [[http://www.captainsnes.com/2008/09/16/569-the-best-lie/ the master of the]] SarcasticConfession.