* [[http://www.captainsnes.com/2005/12/06/505-a-picture-is-worth-a-thousand-puns/ Megaman's requisitioning of Bomberman's Bombtastic Bomb Emporium]].
* Magus. [[DungeonBypass Dungeon.]] [[http://www.captainsnes.com/2003/02/07/278-the-easy-way-to-beat-the-castle-level/ Bypass.]]
* How about when [[http://www.captainsnes.com/2004/07/22/532/ Lucca hit a boss so damn hard she broke the damage formula?]] Granted, she was [[spoiler:possessed by the apparent BigBad of the series]], but still, incredibly cool.
** There's also [[http://www.captainsnes.com/2011/03/14/647-playing-with-fire/ her speech from episode 647]].
* After having taken out the entire party, Frog not only refuses to back down, but after giving a ShutUpHannibal to the Eater of Dreams, he gets it [[http://www.captainsnes.com/2004/04/27/448-masamune-unleashed/ shitting itself]] once it realizes just [[SwordOfPlotAdvancement what he's wielding]].
* [[http://www.captainsnes.com/2009/08/18/586-the-shot-heard-round-the-worlds/ "Basically, the power of the gamemaster is giving people... what they]] '''''[[GroinAttack DESERVE]]'''''".
** Coming quick on the heels of that strip, the ArcFatigue is quickly [[http://www.captainsnes.com/2009/08/25/588-final-words-of-terrot/ dealt]] [[http://www.captainsnes.com/2009/08/28/589-playing-with-power/ with]].
** Speaking of swiftly dealing with ArcFatigue: [[http://www.captainsnes.com/2009/09/01/590-hip-to-be-squared/ E(k)=1/2mv^2]].
* Roll got [[http://www.captainsnes.com/2009/09/08/592-closing-the-door/ hers]]. Throw a TearJerker on top and you'll be set.
* Cat vs. Robots
* [[http://www.captainsnes.com/2003/02/20/284-reversal/ PEEKA THE BOO!!]] Mario showcases part of why he's called "The Great One".
* The Sovereign of Sorrow goes on a rampage, and for some reason just halts in the Mushroom kingdom, for an unknown reason.
** The Mushroom Kingdom is fine and dandy in the present, by the way. The ''other'' worlds the Sovereign visited before it? [[ApocalypseHow Not so much]].
* [[http://www.captainsnes.com/2004/04/17/444-resurrection-of-the-damned/ Everyone's panicking at the incoming Lavos-class entity.]] Frog's response? "[[BadassBoast Whatever it be, it shall have both Masamune and I to contend with!]]"
* '''THE ENTIRE COMIC SO FAR WAS ALL''' '''[[spoiler: [[http://www.captainsnes.com/2012/09/19/791-a-smile-to-say-it-all/ ALEX'S PLAN TO REACH FULL POWER]].]]'''
* Samus beats the absolute ''shit'' [[http://www.captainsnes.com/2013/03/08/811-knee-jerk-reaction/ out of]] [[http://www.captainsnes.com/2013/03/13/813-acceptable-target-of-misplaced-aggression/ Golbez]] without her suit and just an arm cannon as a weapon.
* Eggplant Wizard's [[http://www.captainsnes.com/2002/11/28/236-the-interrogation/ interrogation of Samus.]] [[spoiler: [[DontExplainTheJoke It's one for Samus.]]]] Later events make it even more awesome [[spoiler:as it is revealed that not only did Samus intimidate Eggplant Wizard, but she also took the opportunity to [[http://www.captainsnes.com/2011/07/07/692-a-second-bucket-full/ implant suggestion to release her into his mind]].]]
* [[http://www.captainsnes.com/2013/06/03/822-redshift/ Nobody. Ignores. GOLBEZ!!!]] The events of [[http://www.captainsnes.com/2013/06/14/823-ozymandias-refrain/ the very next chapter]] make his actions somewhat less awesome, but right after that [[http://www.captainsnes.com/2013/06/17/824-aggravated-riposte/ he gets a joint awesome moment with Samus Aran]]. Before, [[http://www.captainsnes.com/2013/06/21/825-turnabout-are-fair-play/ as promised]], [[http://www.captainsnes.com/2013/06/28/825-anti-heroic-climax/ foiling Eggplant Wizard with a single spell.]]
** It's also a testament to Golbez's power that he managed to [[spoiler:teleport]] from the heart of the Lunarian cave, something ordinary players can't do.