* In the direct-to-video PilotMovie ''Buzz Lightyear of Star Command: The Adventure Begins'', Buzz (voiced by Tim Allen) jumped into the Unimind, purified it from Zurg's evil influence, as it spreads across the galaxy to remove Zurg's mind control, shouting "To infinity... AND ''BEYOND!...''"
* The four-way "Mirandizing" of Zurg a few scenes previous runs a ''very'' close second.
--> '''Mira''': Evil Emperor Zurg, by the authority of Star Command.
--> '''Booster''': Section 5, sub-section zeta! That's the one about the "evil emperor".
--> '''XR''': You are under arrest.
--> '''Buzz''': Like I said, ''evil never wins''.
** The movie's introduction to Mira Nova, who bests the Level Ten training robots by ghosting out of her suit to make them believe they've beaten her. She then ghosts through two of them and tears them apart, and takes control of the last one to smash the rest.
* Any time Zurg drops his hamminess and engages in full on evil mode. It's especially spine tingling when he starts off a sentence in his typical comedic fashion and then drops his tone into something [[HellIsThatNoise cold, dark and threatening]].
-->'''Zurg:''' I'm not going to kill you. Nooo. No, I have a much more ''[[FateWorseThanDeath delicious]]'' idea. I'm going to take the galaxy's greatest hero and turn [[EvilIsDeathlyCold him. Into. Me]].
* ''The Main Event,'' where Buzz and Zurg are unknowingly tricked into fighting for the amusement of Norbert Clerm, richest man in the galaxy. When he finds out, Zurg proceeds to fly up into his ship, banter a bit, and then blow the ship apart from the inside. Buzz has to stop to save Clerm, letting Zurg make a clean getaway back to Planet Z. One of his finer moments.
** Not to mention, had Clerm not interfered with the fight, Zurg would have ''won.''
* The 'real' Shiv Katall ([[spoiler:Commander Nebula]]) in the episode of the same name.
* Ty defending Commander Nebula from XL. He might be discharged and devoid of weapons, but there's no way he's going to let anyone get hurt. It also counts as a CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming.
--> '''Ty''': Get away from my former Commander! (''kicks XL in the back'')
* The eventual fate of NOS-4-A2, thanks to the Wirewolf.
--> '''NOS-4-A2''': (''quickly becoming alarmed as the Wirewolf grabs him by the head'') What? [[VillainousBreakdown No! What are you doing?! You must obey me! I am your Dark Master!]] (''gets ImpaledWithExtremePrejudice'')
* The [[TheMatrix Matrix-esque]] fight between Buzz and Zurg in the ChristmasEpisode.
* Commander Nebula after being kidnapped by XL. He's chained up, imprisoned in a cage, under a web of laser beams, and at the mercy of a psychotic robot, but he remains defiant until he's rescued.
* When Buzz goes up against Gravitina in "Opposites Attract". After suffering a HeroicBSOD through most of the episode, Buzz decides to go up against Gravitina [[spoiler: after she swelled his head and endangered his team.]] And it is GLORIOUS.