* In the direct-to-video PilotMovie of ''Buzz Lightyear of Star Command: The Adventure Begins'', Buzz (voiced by Tim Allen) jumped into the Unimind, purified it from Zurg's evil influence, as it spreads across the galaxy to remove Zurg's mind control, shouting "To infinity... AND ''BEYOND!...''"
* The four-way "Mirandizing" of Zurg a few scenes previous runs a ''very'' close second.
--> '''Mira''': Evil Emperor Zerg, by the authority of Star Command.
--> '''Booster''': Section 5, sub-section zeta! That's the one about the "evil emperor".
--> '''XR''': You are under arrest.
--> '''Buzz''': Like I said, ''evil never wins''.
* The 'real' Shiv Katall ([[spoiler:Commander Nebula]]) in the episode of the same name.
* The eventual fate of Nos-4-A-2, thanks to the Wirewolf.
* Any time Zurg drops his hamminess and engages in full on evil mode. It's especially spine tingling when he starts off a sentence in his typical comedic fashion and then drops his tone into something [[HellIsThatNoise cold, dark and threatening]].
-->'''Zurg:''' I'm not going to kill you. Nooo. No, I have a much more ''[[FateWorseThanDeath delicious]]'' idea. I'm going to take the galaxy's greatest hero and turn [[EvilIsDeathlyCold him. Into. Me]].
* The movie's introduction to Mira Nova, who bests the Level Ten training robots by ghosting out of her suit to make them believe they've beaten her. She then ghosts through two of them and tears them apart, and takes control of the last one to smash the rest.
* The [[TheMatrix Matrix-esque]] fight between Buzz and Zurg in the ChristmasEpisode.