* Steven slamming a bully up against a locker in the first episode.
** Earlier in the episode, Guber puts the same bully in his place:
-->Look at me...LOOK AT ME, sir. Do we need to work on eye contact? You'll continue looking at me until further notice.
* Marla's speech to the school board in the third episode.
-->'''Marla''': Let me tell you something, let me tell all of you something--the reason I've had I is because I have to go into a room day after day after damn day and try to break through to a bunch of kids who don't want to listen, don't want to learn and don't want to give me the decency of being quiet! Harry Senate shot off a gun? I woulda rolled in a big cannon if I knew where to get one! I would've tried anything! And you show me a teacher who doesn't almost lose his or her mind sometimes, and I'll show you a teacher who's not trying! I can show you some parents who aren't! You send 'em to school thinkin', "Job's done--it's up to the teachers now." Well, it doesn't work that way! You gotta get in this, too! Kids comin' every day, singin' that jingle--"Those who can't do, teach." They get that from their parents! I know what you think of us! Well, let me tell you--we're in there doing every damn day! And a lot of the doing we do is PARENTING! You want to compare failures? Step right up! Who's first?
-->'''Board Member''': Thank you, Miss Hendricks.
-->'''Marla''': (''to Superintendent Shinn'') And that little whirl you took coming through the school so you could come to this meeting and say "I've been there"--lady, you ain't been there! ''(as she goes back to her seat)'' Stuck-up, intellectual, superintendent, frappuccina bitch!
* Christine finally standing for herself:
-->'''Christine''': If you come again--my name is not "The Blob." I don't like being called that. I know it's maybe fun to cheer that, but it's not fun for me. My name is Christine Banks. You want to cheer for me? I ask you to do so using my name. Thank you.
* Harvey managing to prank Guber as payback for hounding him to go to the doctor. It doubles as a CrowningMomentOfFunny.
* Guber chastising Kevin Jackson, a black student he wants to recruit for his debate team, for his EverythingIsRacist mindset.
* A Season 4 episode had a Middle Eastern student named Khalid being suspected of being a terrorist (he was innocently looking at a terrorist recruitment website in the school library). Students gang up on Khalid's sister Sabeen and hurl insults at her, and one even throws a bottle at the girl's feet. Harvey exits the school and pushes a student to the ground, yells at the tormentors and tells them ''they're'' the terrorists before escorting Sabeen back into the school.