* In "The Belchies" when Louise is trapped and nobody can think of a way to save her before the building they're in collapses, Tina decides to ditch the "helpless DamselInDistress" act she donned to impress her crush and figures out a way to save her sister.
-->'''Tina:''' I'm sick of acting like a dumb helpless girl just so a hot boy who dances his feelings will notice me. That's not who I am. [[WorldOfCardboardSpeech I'm a smart, strong, sensual woman.]]
* Don't care how hard he got his ass kicked. Bob being willing to fight Jairo for his daughter is awesome. In general, Bob gets pretty awesome when it comes to [[PapaWolf defending his kids' honor.]]
* Tina at times isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, but in "Tina-Rannasaurus Wrecks," she saves her family with a little quick thinking: [[spoiler: she swipes Gene's synthesizer to record a quick sound clip of a corrupt insurance adjuster confessing to fraud, thus relieving the family from getting caught up in his blackmail scheme.]]
** She also saves the restaurant and Bob in "The Deepening" when she suggests [[spoiler:using the ice cream machine to flood the mechanical shark he's caught in and that is rapidly destroying the floor.]]
* Bob turns his yellow chaperone vest into a ''[[ImprovisedZipline makeshift zipline]]'' in "Carpe Museum."
* "Topsy" gives one to Gene, who proves his novelty-song bonafides with "Electric Love", one of the show's best musical sequences to date, without succumbing to any of his usual vices.
-->'''Bob:''' Wow, did Gene ''write'' this?
* In "Beefsquatch" Linda takes matters into her own hands when she's tired of how being on "Get On Up" has almost driven Bob and Gene to kill each other. Her first attempt to get the show cancelled, cursing on air, fails miserably since she doesn't use real curse words, so instead she [[spoiler: flashes her boobs for two minutes straight.]]
-->'''Linda''': Milkin' the cow, milkin' the cow, milkin' the cow!
* In "Purple Rain-Union", Gayle -freaking GAYLE- has a CMOA with [[spoiler: her song about Derek Dimotopolus]].