* In the episode "Re-do" when Frank rescues Erin and said "Take your hands off my daughter." The villain taunts him and tries to invoke PutDownYourGunAndStepAway ; Frank's response is to [[NoNonsenseNemesis shoot him in the head.]] Made more awesome when you remember that he was using an old .38 Special revolver that was the ancestral weapon of the Reagan family - ''a weapon older than he is''.
* In the episode "Smack Attack" when Jamie rushes into the party and gives CPR to the dying teenager.
* In the episode "After Hours", where the owner of a club is trying to seduce Danny. "Was that your wife?" she says. "Yeah..." "What does she have that I don't?" "Me." Way to pull a Gibbs-style 'functional mute'!
* Nikki's Chinese fortune cookie says, "You will meet a tall dark stranger". Nikki's mom says, "No, you won't". Nikki's grandfather adds, "Not while I have thousands of armed men at my disposal."
* The final part of "This Way Out", as Frank makes a rare show of force, with the NYPD patrol cops, ESU and detectives sweeping the Bitterman Projects and clearing out the gang-bangers. To thunderous applause and cheers from everyone else living there.