* In the episode "Re-do" when Frank rescues Erin from the hands of a rapist and said "Take your hands off my daughter." Reed taunts him and tries to invoke PutDownYourGunAndStepAway ; Frank's response is to [[NoNonsenseNemesis shoot him in the head.]] Made more awesome when you remember that he was using an old .38 Special revolver that was the ancestral weapon of the Reagan family - ''a weapon older than he is''.
* In the episode "Smack Attack" when Jamie rushes into the party and gives CPR to the dying teenager.
* In the episode "After Hours", where the owner of a club is trying to seduce Danny. "Was that your wife?" she says. "Yeah..." "What does she have that I don't?" "Me." Way to pull a Gibbs-style 'functional mute'!
* Nikki's Chinese fortune cookie says, "You will meet a tall dark stranger". Nikki's mom says, "No, you won't". Nikki's grandfather adds, "Not while I have thousands of armed men at my disposal."
* In the episode "Family Business", an officer who reflexively shot an unarmed man has become suicidal out of guilt, and Frank resolves the situation in one of the most [[CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming powerful]] [[AFatherToHisMen moments]] in the show. This is a scene made awesome specifically ''because'' of how heartwarming it is.
* In "Inside Jobs", Frank has to deal with the possible problems that could stem from Curtis Swint, a white-supremacist radio host, doing a live broadcast from a Midtown Manhattan theatre. After much dispute over how to handle the issue without trampling over freedom of speech rights, Frank comes up with the best response: he lets the show go on, but plants a security detail inside the theatre comprised ''entirely'' of non-white cops, led by a [[ScaryBlackMan beefy black sergeant]].
** Just to cap it off, the beefy black sergeant happens to be a former champion football player ''from the radio host's home state''. Just let his hometown listeners watch him badmouth minorities while standing next to one whom they'd been wildly cheering for, a few years earlier...
* The two part season 3 finale, "The Bitter End" / "This Way Out".
** Jamie's partner Vincent Cruz is killed in an ambush shooting. In response, a bunch of NYPD officers roll up on Santana, leader of the Los Lordes gang that has the Bitterman Projects as their turf:
-->'''Det. Danny Reagan:''' Time to educate you, Santana. This is ''my'' gang. If you touch one of us, we come back 35,000 deep, and we ''will'' liberate the Bitter End. And yes, you can take that as a threat.
** Frank makes a rare show of force, with the NYPD patrol cops, ESU and detectives sweeping the Bitterman Projects and clearing out the gang-bangers to thunderous applause and cheers from everyone else living there:
-->'''Frank Reagan:''' At 0600 hours this morning a joint task force consisting of the Detective Bureau, the Narcotics Division....''[police cars screech to a halt on the street. Hundreds of uniformed and ESU officers rush into the Bitterman Projects in formation]'' ....ESU, the Warrant Squad, the Gang Division and patrol - armed with warrants for arrests on charges including conspiracy to murder in the cases of police officer Vincent Cruz and Mayor Carter Poole, narcotics possession with intent to distribute, enterprise corruption....''[A gangbanger is shown running down a stairwell, only to run into an ESU team coming up the stairs]''....racketeering and a number of other serious charges-- conducted a sweep of the Bitterman Housing Projects....''[An ESU team led by Danny and Baez raids Santana's unit, handcuffing Santana and one of his mistresses]''... arresting 47 members and associates of the Los Lordes criminal organization, including their head. ''[Police officers escort several groups of Los Lordes members out of the buildings, shackled to each other]'' These arrests were made with information given by the residents of the Bitterman Projects, at their own risk, with no promise of reward, other than full NYPD cooperation in restoring law and order to their community. ''[Jamie and Sgt. Renzulli shake hands with Hector Santiago's father]'' I would like to note that this operation was carried out with the full input, and by design of, Mayor Carter Poole, with the explicit intent of conducting the investigations and arrests in such a manner as to build trust between the NYPD and the Bitterman community-- a trust that has been absent, on both sides, for far too long. ''[Danny and Baez load Santana into the back of a squad car]''
* After an assassination attempt on Frank failed in "Dedications", he's recuperating in the hospital, with his family staying the entire night. The awesome part goes to [[PapaWolf Henry]]: 1). Carrying and concealing a gun so if another attempt is made on his son, he'll be there to stop it and 2). He, the'' oldest'' member of the family, '''''stays up the entire night''''' just in case it does happen.
* In "Devil's Breath", Erin manages to stop Nikki and her friends/followers from getting suspended by explaining to their principal that they are under protection of the First Amendment and are not actually causing a disturbance since they aren't on the school's property.
* Eddie arresting her would-be rapist in "Justice Served".
* In "Absolute Power", Danny enters the basement of a serial killer when it's clear that back-up won't arrive in time. The killer ambushes Danny and hits him over the head with a wrench. Danny, who already has a possible concussion, surprises the killer by getting up and having what can possibly be said as one of the greatest fights on the show. The best part? Danny dominates most of the entire fight with a broken arm and two broken ribs.