* [[https://www.google.com/search?q=blade+runner+opening+shot&client=ms-android-americamovil-us&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjo4P7607LXAhWIbiYKHaX4BQkQ_AUIEigB&biw=534&bih=239&dpr=1.5#imgrc=GmqgvZg1_hHd8M: The film's opening wide shot of the city]]. Anyone watching for the first time ''will'' drop their jaw in awe and wonder, even all these years later.
* [[FlyingCar Spinners]]. No wonder why their design was so influential in the genre.
* Rachael saving Deckard's life by [[BoomHeadshot shooting Leon in the head]] with Deckard's blaster.
* Roy Batty's [[DyingMomentOfAwesome death soliloquy]] is quite possibly the CrowningMomentOfAwesome for Creator/RutgerHauer as an actor, too, considering that he ad-libbed it.
-->"I've… ''seen'' things you people wouldn't believe… Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments… will be lost in time, like [small cough] tears… in… rain. Time… to die."
* The entire ending sequence, where Roy is chasing Deckard through that creepy building, lights flashing, and the freaky sounds (howling like a wolf) and dialogue on Roy's part. Then the climax up on the roof, even Deckard was reduced to trembling. That scene embodies a CrowningMomentOfAwesome.
* Jordan Cronenweth, for staying with the film and continuing to work on it despite his failing health due to Parkinson's. What he delivered is considered to be his best work by everyone, [[Main/CrowningMomentofHeartwarming including his own son Jeff]].