* [[spoiler: After acting like a DistressedDamsel for most of the series, Lizzie, who [[DeliberatelyDistressedDamsel purposefully hid]] her "uncute", LittleMissBadass side in fear that Ciel fell under NoGuyWantsAnAmazon, reveals herself to be an ActionGirl all along in chapter 57 and vows to protect him. Much decapitation and stabbing of zombies ensues.]]
** Though, it's good to note that [[spoiler: Lizzie is a member of the [[BadassFamily Middleford family]], known for their exceptional swordsmanship.]]
*** What really seals the deal is how she addresses the zombies. [[spoiler: She states proudly that she's not only gonna be Ciel's wife, but she also states how she will be the wife of the Queen's Watchdog. THAT'S amazing.]]
*** The entire MIDDLEFORD FAMILY kicking zombie butt while protecting the innocent civilians on board.
* I also recommend the servants when the Circus tried to invade the mansion. [[spoiler: Ciel didn't necessarily hire them for cleaning the house; he hired them to take care of intruders while he's away. Mey-rin is a sniper with great accuracy, Finn can throw heavy marble statues at his opponents, and Bard is as dangerous with a gun as he is with a flamethrower. Add them together and you get some WAY badass fighting scenes with these three.]]
** The start of that sequence really sells it. [[spoiler:Jumbo has apparently bashed Finn's head in, and apologizes to him as he walks off. Then Finn grabs his leg. Meanwhile, Ciel is mocking Joker's proclamation that the Circus never leaves survivors: "What do you take them for? They are servants of the Phantomhive Family." Finn tells him that Ciel told him not to let anyone onto the grounds and punches his head in..]]
* chapter 61[[spoiler: Undertaker]] vs [[spoiler:Ronald, Grell and Sebastian]] at the same time. [[spoiler: Undertaker is winning as of the end of the chapter, with very little apparent effort.]].
* Sebastian himself is basically a walking CrowningMomentOfAwesome. Whenever he shows up, you know he's gonna kick ass.
* In chapter 64, [[spoiler: Undertaker]] cuts [[spoiler: the ''Campania'']] in two.
* Also in chapter 64: [[spoiler: Sebastian taking down Ronald]] despite the fact he can "barely stand up".
* Sebastian [[spoiler:taking on an entire horde of zombies in a lifeboat while floating in the middle of the frozen Atlantic [[YouCanBarelyStand all while bleeding heavily]]]] in chapter 65. He wins, [[MartyStu of course]] but that does not make it any less thrilling or badass.
* Chapter 71 for Ciel. [[spoiler: To retaliate against Maurice Cole, he confronts him about his lying (from the time to meet at the Swam Gazebo to making others do his chores). Once cornered, Maurice attempts to have his friends rape Ciel, but the heads of the dorm charge in, having overheard everything because Ciel had tapped the room. Maurice is then denounced by Redmond and breaks down. Ciel then offers a tissue to him and says that they can start anew, right before revealing that he spread around pictures of Cole without makeup on because 'to start, everyone should see your true face.']] Revenge is a dish best served cold indeed.
** After reading the above spoiler, you might be wondering "How did Ciel [[spoiler: tap the room? Isn't this series supposed to be set in the mid-19th century? Surveillance technology hasn't even been invented yet!" And you would be right. How Ciel did it is attach strings to every painting in the room and connect them to the ones in the Swan Gazebo. He even explains how it can transmit sound almost exactly like the old "two-cans-and-some-string" telephone trick some people made as kids.]]
* Chapter 77 for Edward. To win the cricket tournament's deciding match, [[spoiler: Ciel and Sebastian decided to use an orchestra to disguise the use of a particular sound to signal when a pitch hits the ground so the Blue House players can strike it at that exact moment, resulting in them earning 40 points in a row]]...then Edward steps in. [[spoiler: Not only does Edward see through this, but '''he beats it!''' Having learned to use the Purple Burnout used by Cheslock through observation alone, he proceeds to consistently bowl out Green House, beating Sebastian's orchestra's swing.]] Sebastian was '''shocked''' that this happened.
* Chapter 79 for Lawrence [[spoiler: Once it's his turn to fight Edward, he somehow tosses a ball up in the air, turns around and walk away. What the audience sees it as a wild ball until ''THE BALL HITS THE TARGET LIKE A METEORITE IMPACT,'' surprising everyone even Edward.]]
* It's a small one, but, in his introductory episode, Agni the FunnyForeigner BattleButler actually manages to get a draw in fencing against Sebastian. What is confirmed by Sebastian himself to be nothing more than an ordinary human -- not an asura, demon, angel, shinigami or any sort of supernatural being, just a plain vanilla BadassNormal -- managed to get a fencing draw against the most powerful demon in the series. And he did this against a Sebastian who was ''going all out'' -- Ciel directly ordered Sebastian to win, so that means he was fighting with no PowerLimiter.
* The werewolf arc in general.
** A werewolf busts through the window. What does Finny do? He jumps to protect Ciel. Said werewolf claws up Finny's back while he's protecting Ciel. Finny's response?
---> "That hurt."
** And cue side-kicking a werewolf (while still shielding Ciel with his own body) through the door immediately after the above line.
* Zombies on the Titanic. That is all.
** Killing zombies with a lawnmower on the Titanic.
** Horse-drawn zombie carriage on the Titanic.
** [[spoiler: Cute, adorable Lizzy]] kicking zombie ass on the Titanic. With TWO swords.
* 1 episode of Book of Circus is simply filled with CMOA : Lord Brandel, a tea manufacturer ([[spoiler: and also a gun trafficker]] visits the Phantomhive estate to ask Ciel for his help in promoting Brandel's new tea range specially for children. It's just an excuse : [[spoiler: Lord Brandel has hired fifty (!) hitmans to kill Ciel, Sebastian and all the servants, because "The queen's watchdog" is standing in the way of expanding the gun trafficking business.]]
** One : Sebastian beat down all of the hitmans using cutlery and [[spoiler: a flame-thrower.]]
** Two : Ciel and Sebastian offer Brandel a cake "with a surprise inside" to match his "new tea range". [[spoiler: Surprise meaning a bullet from one of the hitmans Sebastian defeated.]]
** Three : Cedric, visibly shaken, calls Sebastian a monster. Sebastian happily agrees with him [[spoiler: and changes into his demon form.]]
** Four : This brilliant line from Ciel : "You know why nobody knows what happened to the people who were in conflict with the Queen's Watchdog? [[spoiler: Because dead people can't talk."]]