* This Confrontation [[http://www.bittersweetcandybowl.com/c12/p22.html page]] was Mike's.
* And [[http://www.bittersweetcandybowl.com/c44/p10.html this]] was another one of Mike's.
* [[http://www.bittersweetcandybowl.com/c29/p5.html One]] for Daisy.
* [[http://www.bittersweetcandybowl.com/c69/p28.html Abbey confronting his father]].
* In spite of being a fan character rather than an official one made by the author, Tess can be considered this simply by the sheer amount of impact she has in the story.
** She acts like a CoolBigSis to the main cast when they first enter high school, she temporarily replaces Lucy as Paulo's LoveInterest to the point of having his first heartbreak during junior prom when they couldn't be together
** Her ReformedButRejected status due to her past as a bully creates drama for the cast, particularly Daisy when she learns it from Augustus.
** Her being rescued from a vengeful student by Abbey introduces the audience to his BullyHunter tendencies and foreshadows his emotional.
** Her trip to Acapulco is what [[UnwittingInstigatorOfDoom ultimately starts Mike's pent up resentment for Lucy to surface after a near death experience.]]
** She's also the one who ultimately helps Paulo take the decision to break up with Jazz when he realizes that although he likes her he can't be her boyfriend if he's in love with another girl (Lucy).
*** Her graduation ceremony is an AwesomeMomentofCrowning in terms of school setting as she graduates and NOBODY in the school boos at her in spite of spending her last two years worrying about everyone hating her for her previous bullying. A WHOLE chapter is dedicated to the event as Tess [[PutOnABus leaves the school (and possibly the comic) to continue her life.]] Considering how most of the fan characters in the comic got KilledOffForReal or PutOnABus with no explanation, Tess got a dignified goodbye after having an impact on a significant part of the plot.
* David beating Abbey in dodgeball [[BerserkButton AFTER eliminating Daisy in front of him.]] Abbey enters into an UnstoppableRage and throws the ball at David...who catches it. It's quite awesome to see the comic relief of the main cast actually get the better of Abbey considering how near unbeatable Abbey can be when he's angry.