* Regardless of what you think about Kaysar Ridha and his game playing skills, his first HOH win was perhaps the biggest MOA the show has ever seen. Not only did he get his biggest competition out of the house, Eric "Cappy" Littman, who had eliminated Kaysar's friend Michael the previous week through exploiting the false rumor that he was a sexual predator, Kaysar also coerced two of Cappy's fair weather allies James and Sarah into joining Kaysar's new alliance(dubbed, "The Sovereign Six", as opposed to the cult like "Friendship" alliance that Cappy was the leader of). Not only that, but he set up his nominations in a way that made it impossible for James to ever appear trustworthy to the other players if he didn't comply to Kaysar's demands. Finally, he verbally owned Cappy's secret partner, Maggie, with the following exchange:
-->'''Maggie''': You sealed my fate.\\
'''Kaysar''': No, I sealed your partner's fate.
** Ironically, Maggie ends up winning the next [=HoH=], eliminates Kaysar '''twice''', wipes out his Alliance, then wins the Game. He should've eliminated her and kept the hot headded "Cappy" around.
** That argument only works in hindsight, since Kaysar had no way of knowing how badly Howie would screw up the nominations in Week 5. Also, Maggie didn't come into her own as a cult leader until after Cappy left. When he was around, he pretty much filled the role as leader of the Nerd Herd, and was also a bigger challenge threat than Maggie.
* The pressure cooker endurance challenge. To give you an idea, it was ''six hours'' before the first person quit!
** The winner wasn't decided until '''''fourteen hours''''' in!
* Evel Dick ([[XtremeKoolLetterz yes, that's how it's spelled]]) banged pots and pans at two in the morning in the other house guests' rooms ''so he would go home instead of his daughter''. [[spoiler:He still went on to win, with Daniele getting second place.]]
* Daniele winning an important [=HoH=] competition, when it was 6-2.
* Dan was targeted by the entire house on week two. Through brains, deals, and luck, he was able to outlast eleven people who all once wanted him out to not only win, but win by unanimous vote.
* Dumb blonde Jordan goes up to the MMA bully Russell, gets in his face, and yells "SHUT UP RUSSELL! I AM NOT AFRAID OF YOU AND I SWEAR I WILL BEAT YOU UP!" Did we mention she's yelling at a MMA fighter?
* Jordan's come-from-behind victory. She more or less spent the entire season riding on Jeff's coattails, being picked to be in the final three over Michele because Jordan had shown herself to be easier to beat in competitions. However; she manages to win the final [=HoH=] competition without having it be thrown to her. Then she picks the ''best'' person to be in the final two against: Natalie, and wins 5-2, only losing Kevin and Russell's votes.
* Ragan calling out a visiting Rachel on her behavior, loudly informing her that the only reason she is in the house is because she's a punishment. Cue the first time she had been on camera without a word to say. Ever.
** Subsequently, Rachel got one taking advantage of the situation to leave a message for Brendan in absentia.
* Points need to be given to The Brigade. As boring as a dominant alliance was, 3 of the members essentially gave themselves tickets to the final three by laying low and creating side alliances.
* In a luxury competition, the contestants had to guess a celebrity using a selection of very vague clues. The first clue was several bars of soap. Using some InsaneTrollLogic, Jordan immediatly locked in her answer as Creator/DavidHasselhoff. She was also the first person to lock in an answer. She was right.
* The Double Eviction and LaserGuidedKarma episode of Season 13. Daniele figures she's out anyways and tells everyone to get Jeff out, since obviously he was the #1 target. Shelly, who had flipped throughout the game, had realized prior to the eviction day that Jeff ''needed'' to go if she even wanted a ''shot'' at the final two (which fans had been wishing they could tell her ''all Summer''), let alone winning. So even though Daniele is evicted, honestly the best move for the other side, the next [=HoH=] win is ''Kalia'''s second win, who promptly nominates the #1 targets on the other side, Jeff and Rachel.
** The person who wins the veto that's clearly slanted towards Jeff is ''Porsche'', who Jeff had been calling out for being a "Floater" who did nothing to deserve the spot in the game, and then his eviction votes were cast by people whom Jeff had referred to as "Floaters"; Shelly, Porsche, and Kalia as the tiebreaker. And the following couple hours, the next [=HoH=] win is...Porsche, who had come in second quite a few times in competitions.
* [[TeamChef Joe's]] epic comeback to [[BigBadWannabe Willie]]
-->'''Willie''': Bunch of cunts in this bitch.
-->'''Joe''': You're the only cunt I see brother.
** Britney and Ian's goodbye messages to Boogie. Especially Ian's. Full Stop.
** Frank winning HOH win the entire house was against him.
* Days 49-55, Dan Gheesling showing exactly why he is a legend of the game. Dear god, where to begin...
** First, with the whole house against him, Frank beats the entire house one person at a time to win HOH.
** Frank then opens Pandora's Box, which earns him almost $3400 in cash, but gives the rest of the house an extra [=PoV=] competition, which Ian wins.
** Frank tries talking to Ian, still unaware that he was the mastermind behind Boogie's exit the week previous. In the end, he puts Dan (his #1 target in the house) and Danielle on the block.
** At the regular Power of Veto competition, Frank has a commanding lead but breaks a rule on the final question, (telling Britney the answer to the clue) causing him to be disqualified (while stuck in a carrot suit for a week, taking chum baths whenever a horn sounds for a day, and ineligible to compete in the next two HOH competitions). Dan is poised to win the Veto as a result, before Jenn comes out of nowhere, accepting slop for the rest of the season to steal the win and seal her alliance with Frank. Dan is stuck for 24 hours of Solitary Confinement immediately following the [=PoV=] as the punishment he accepted, and is almost guaranteed to be evicted next.
** After coming out of Solitary, Dan gathers the house for a meeting, calling it "his funeral" and speaks epithets to the rest of the house. he leavess Danielle for last, saying that she is dead to him for her betrayal. While the rest of the house is flabbergasted, (and clueless about the supposed betrayal) Dan goes to talk with Frank in the HOH room, bible in hand.
** In the HOH Suite, Dan reveals his [[ThePlan Master Plan]] - He outs the Quack Pack and reveals Ian as TheMole who got Boogie out, and makes an alliance between himself, Danielle, Frank, and Jenn to seize control of the house. Dan then brings the deal to Danielle and explains how he just saved both of them. (His line about her betrayal was so that Danielle's EnforcedMethodActing would keep anyone from wanting to evict her, even if she's left on the block.)
** At the Veto Meeting, the other four expect Ian to use his Veto to save Danielle, Jenn to not use her veto and use the pack's vote majority to cut off Dan. What happens is Ian keeps his veto unused, Jenn vetoes DAN off the block, and Frank backdoors Britney after revealing that he knows of Ian's betrayal. (Ian can't be nominated directly, since he did win a [=PoV=])
* In short, Dan goes from being nominated, being Frank's obvious target for eviction, and losing two veto competitions, to being vetoed off the block by Frank's ally and blindsiding the other 3 members of his alliance.
* Dan really TookALevelInJerkass this season - and it came back to bite him in the ass ''hard'' when Ian took him to the end, with the only vote being cast for him being the person whose eviction he had no part in.
* Ian demolishing Dan in the Jury vote (6 to 1).
[[folder: Season 15 US]]
* The ''entirety'' of week two, wherein Elissa and Helen had their backs put on the wall with the biggest alliance intent on getting Elissa out. However... the MVP twist allows a third nominee to be put up, with Elissa winning that power. She nominates Jeremy, promising Nick (who [[ProperlyParanoid rightfully suspects her]]) that he wont' go up. However, she puts Nick up when Jeremy pulls himself off of the block. Come eviction night, the vote is a ''seven'' to ''four'' to zero.. and Nick is the one sent out, and also destroyed the Moving Company alliance (which consists of Nick, Jeremy, Howard, Spencer and McCrae).
** Short recap: Before the eviction, McCrae flipped against the Moving Company because they want to take out Amanda (his showmance partner) the next week, Jessie flipped against Aaryn's alliance because Elissa and Candice made her think that they are the good guys, Jessie found a showmance with Judd is on the save Elissa side, some people (especially Amanda, McCrae) can abuse Elissa's MVP. These elements ensured both Elissa and Helen another week in the Big Brother House
* Amanda gives a very good TheReasonYouSuckSpeech to Aaryn.
* During week 3, Elissa won the [=MVP=] (again...). At that time, Amanda (before her VillainousBreakdown) wants Elissa to put up Howard (their target is Jeremy, as he was strong in challenges), but Elissa put up Spencer instead (as she never wants to put up Howard). So, Amanda went to Elissa and both argue about it. The CMOA is that, despite being rather weak about it, her actions actually impressed some of her consistent haters. Notably:
** [[http://jundishes.com/2013/07/19/big-brother-15-bullseye-week-three/ Jun Song]] from Jun Dishes: "I know it was not easy standing up to everyone in the HOH room and saying “You can’t ask me to do something that I’m not comfortable with.” It’s never easy defending yourself to money-hungry HGs, and I was impressed"
** And [[http://www.buddytv.com/articles/big-brother/big-brother-15-spoilers-who-is-50598.aspx John Kubicek]] from Buddy Tv: "This is going to sound weird coming from me, but "YAY, ELISSA!" Stand up for yourself, girl! Stop being a tool. And next week, flip the house and use the MVP to nominate Amanda! That would be awesome."
* During the 2nd Double Eviction: McCrae knows that ''4 of the remaining 6'' people in the house are gunning for him. He wins his 2nd HOH in a CurbstompBattle ensuring his spot in the final 5.
* Say what you want about Spencer, but the fact that he was on the block 7 times and survived them all is pretty awesome.
* Say what you want about Andy, but the fact that he controlled the double eviction shown that how lethal this rat can be.
** In the double eviction, Andy (who voted to evict Amanda) successfully framed Elissa (who voted to keep Amanda) that she betrayed Amanda and [=McCrae=]. After that, [=McCrae=] idiotically vote what the house wants by targeting and successfully evicted Elissa (who can potentially become his only shield in his game besides competitions, since the remaining competitors besides Amanda, [=McCrae=] and Elissa formed a new alliance ).
** Best of all, after the eviction, Elissa initially thought that [=McCrae=] was the one who backstabbed Amanda and formed an all boys alliance with Judd and Spencer, her reason: Because she saw Andy looking shocked when Amanda was evicted. Keep in mind that Elissa was also one of the few houseguests that saw Andy was dangerous.
** In short, it was one of the strongest play this summer, except for one thing: Andy bragged to Amanda every single detail in his goodbye message to Amanda. Whether or not this worked for or against him is yet to be decided.
** Bonus points go to the house for managing to evict two [[CreatorsPet Producers Pets]] in one night, something that they were never able to do in Big Brother before. Although Amanda CreatorsPet status was debatable.
* [=McCrae=] without even knowing Andy/Spencer/Ginamarie and Judd are in alliance(even though he suspects them and trusts no one) wins the POV at the Final 5 and ensures himself a spot in the final 4 while at the same time screwing over the exterminators and forcing them to turn on each other.Special mention goes to the fact that so far he has made it to the final 4 without ever being eligible for eviction.
* Merlin's eviction. As he walked along the eviction runway, he stuck black tape over his mouth and held up a sign he had hidden in his clothes from the start of the season saying "FREE TH REFUGEES" (the third E had fallen off). He ignored host Gretel Killeen, sat down on the couch, and refused to speak to her for the remainder of the half-hour live show, somewhat screwing the live eviction audience and live broadcast.
* Season 9, 2012: Bradley's eviction, which he faces with dignity by quoting the final lines by Commissioner Gordon of Film/TheDarkKnight. Made a lot more awesome and funnier when Sonia presents him with his copy of the film while they talked.
* Series 1 was rather boring with nobody giving a damn, right up until the moment that one of the contestants was caught cheating. The subsequent grilling by the other contestants was declared up among the greatest TV moments ever, and every series since has been an increasingly pathetic (and spectacularly unsuccessful) attempt to recreate such glory.
* Series 1: Craig exposing Nasty Nick's manipulation of nominations, which led to Nick getting the boot and ultimately Craig being voted [[TheHero the winner]].
* 2002 Series: Sandy telling Jonny he didn't like him and then [[JailBreak jumping over the wall]] was pretty cool to watch.
* 2002 Series: Alex Sibley is fondly remembered for hiding behind the bedroom door singing ''[[EverythingsFunkierWithDisco That's The Way I Like It]]'' whilst the girls were looking for him.
* 2006 Series: When Grace threw water over Susie, Aisleyne won a lot of favour with the public by having a go at her.
* 2008 Series: In the aftermath of an argument which led to [[SpitefulSpit Dennis spitting in Mohamed's face]], Darnell confronted the housemates on Dennis' side by shouting at them and goading them to square up to him as well. [[ScaryBlackMan Which they didn't.]]
* 2011 Series: Harry spent all of the shopping budget on [[CandidCameraPrank 500 bananas]], much to the amusement of the public and the [[BerserkButton dismay of Jay]].