* Calling out Music/KanyeWest for bashing Music/TaylorSwift (in a very coolheaded manner).
* She goes up through four octaves within about a minute and a half at the end of "Love On Top". She can do this ''live''. And [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueLkl7HvTgY while pregnant]].
* That halftime show at SuperBowl XLVII (2013). Holy ''shit'', that was epic.
** Especially remembering that she had recently come under fire for singing the National Anthem to a backing track at the Presidential inauguration about a month before. Despite nearly a decade of being a very talented performer, that fiasco required a certain amount of damage control, and boy did she pull it off.
*** The best damage control for the National Anthem fiasco was when she attended a Super Bowl-related press conference, asked the audience to stand...and proceeded to sing the Star-Spangled Banner flawlessly a cappella. After she finished, she looked into the crowd and simply asked, "Any questions?" Boom.
* The audience at her 2011 Glastonbury set sings the entire first half of "Irreplaceable" back to her. Doubles as Heartwarming as she is absolutely delighted by their response.
* On December 13, 2013, she suddenly dropped a surprise album without any promotion on [=iTunes=]. It sold through the roof anyway, with 600,000 sold in the United States and 1 million copies sold ''worldwide'' in its first week of release. She's also the first woman to ever have all five of her albums debut at #1.