* Two Face threatens to blow up everyone at the circus if Batman doesn't reveal himself. Bruce ''immediately'' stands up and shouts that he's Batman, and his identity is only saved because the shouting is lost among everyone panicking. But the fact that he is so ready to give his life to save hundreds of people without a second thought- ''that'' is why he is Batman.
* Crazy awesome Creator/TommyLeeJones, the classic unshakable hero, playing the borderline psychotic.
* While we all know Creator/JimCarrey's insane, he emphasises this as the Riddler.
-->'''Riddler:''' Hey, Two-Face! Show me how to punch a guy! \\
'''Two-Face:''' It's darn simple, my boy! Ball up the fist, reach way back, and assert yourself. (Two-Face knocks out a guard, smiling as he does it)\\
'''Riddler:''' Ooooh! That looks like fun! Let me try LET ME TRY!! All right... ball my fist...\\
'''Two-Face:''' Ball your fist...\\
'''Riddler:''' Reach way back...\\
'''Two-Face:''' Reach way back.....\\
'''Riddler:''' And assert myself! (throws a punch at a guard who doesn't even flinch, whilst Riddler shakes his hand in apparent pain; Two-Face shakes his head) Oooh, ah! Ow!
** This quote, made all the more impressive because as it's happening, Two-Face is nonchalantly sipping two cocktail martinis, and watching the scene with amusement.
--->(Batman has just crashed through the ceiling interrupting Two-Face's raid)\\
'''Riddler:''' Your entrance was good, his was better. (Batman starts beating up mooks) The difference? Showmanship!
** "It's always dangerous releasing a tame animal into the wild." *throws a bat-shaped bomb* "They may have trouble adapting to their new environment!" *throws another*
*** Becomes funnier when you consider the Riddler is also Film/AceVentura.
** "NO! Don't kill him. If you kill him, you won't learn nothin'."
** Somebody call the Fat Lady! Tell her she's on in FIVE!"
--->'''Two-Face:''' (while playing battle-ship with the Riddler.) B12!\\
'''Riddler:''' Hit! And my favorite vitamin, might I add!
* Batman's BigDamnHeroes moment at the party was awesome. The scene of him jumping off the building with the camera swirling around his cape fluttering was awesome. But the scene where he survives being burned alive and emerges from the flames with vengeance in his eyes, giving Two-Face a very noticeable OhCrap moment... that just proves why he's the Goddamn Batman.
* Batman rushing out of the fire after nearly saving himself from Two-Face's grenade launcher is quite epic.
* Batman exploits the Riddler's love of riddles and puns, even while [[CallingYourAttacks telegraphing his next move]] to the overconfident villain.
-->'''Batman:''' I see without seeing. To me, darkness is as clear as daylight. What am I?
-->'''The Riddler:''' Please! You're as blind as a bat!
-->'''Batman:''' Exactly. [[spoiler: activates his Sonar optics and throws a batarang to take out the lights.]]
** In a meta moment of awesome, the sonar optics are the [[http://comicsalliance.com/files/2011/06/foreverp.jpg closest Batman got to have his classic white eyes in live action]] till the Dark Knight.
* The first few minutes are pretty suspenseful and feel like a serious Batman movie with some comic booky elements. Awesome opening credits, Batman gears up and rolls out, introduction of the situation and potential love interest, Two-Face gives a very nice monologue...Then it ends somewhere with Two-Face's nasty side revealed and Batman jumping from the elevator.
* "Look Bruce, I'm part of this whether you like it or not!"
* The final confrontation on Claw Island has two fantastic moments. Riddler flat-out tells Batman that saving both Chase and Robin is impossible. Even Bruce comes to the same conclusion, that the entire set-up is a death-trap designed so that none of them could escape. So what does Bruce do? ''He saves them both''. After spending the film questioning his dual identity, he fully embraces it and explains to the Riddler that he's Batman ''and'' Bruce Wayne. This simple answer that the Riddler just doesn't get pushes him over the edge, as we see in the next scene.
** And Robin gets a CMOA as well. He manages to untie the ropes on his feet during mid-fall and raise his arms as high as possible, allowing Batman to grab him before he falls onto the SpikesOfDoom below. Had he not been able to do that Bats would never have been able to save him.
** There's another moment immediately after saving Chase and Robin. The two heroes climb onto the girder and untie Dr Meridian when Two-Face climbs down to ambush them. With Two-Face's gun aimed squarely for Batman, Bruce's first instinctive action is to step away onto a second girder, drawing Two-Face's aim and putting distance between himself, and Chase and Robin.
* Watch Jim Carrey's impressive cane-twirling and how much time throughout the movie he does it. Clearly, he dedicated quite a bit of time to get all that down (reportedly, he made quite a mess in his trailer practicing throughout the shoot and once accidentally clobbered Tommy Lee Jones in the family jewels).
* The Riddler deserves serious props for having the gall to shine a ''Riddler signal'' across the sky, creating a giant question mark over Gotham with a green-tinted Batsignal as the period.
** And then, since the signal was kept on for quite some time, Batman plows through it in the Bat-plane, still fighting the good fight even with his base of operations decimated.
--->'''Commissioner Gordon''': ''(dejected)'' He's not coming. Shut it down.\\
''(A deputy goes to do just that, only for the sound of a jet engine slowly approaching)''\\
'''Gordon''': Wait a minute! WAIT A MINUTE!\\
''(the Bat-plane plows through the green-tinted Bat Signal logo in the sky, clearing the color from it, while Commissioner Gordon cheers)''
* After the royally dumb move he does of taking out the Batmobile for joyride, Dick comes across a group of thugs harassing a young woman. He tries to claim he's Batman only to get laughed at. Then they attack. [[CurbStompBattle Dick proceeds to wipe the floor with them]].
** The leader then summons the rest of the gang, which is veritably a small army, with Dick running around in his attempt to escape. Then Batman arrives, sending the entire group scattering.
* For all of the stupid things this movie does, its final shot of Batman and Robin charging towards the camera in shadow with the bat signal shining behind them and the triumphant music playing makes for a truly badass ending.