* The Kid. His life is nothing but hardship, but does he let it get him down? No. He just bucks up and takes another level in badass each time.
* An unnamed [[spoiler:Ura general]] gets one when he cuts down [[spoiler:his own soldier for refusing to cease fire on the unarmed, defenceless Kid]].
* The player can have one upon beating really just about any level with all of the idols on. Some of the weapon challenges are ThatOneLevel taken UpToEleven
* Watching your pets join the fight during [[spoiler:the siege of the Bastion]]. Crashes right back down into TearJerker if [[spoiler:they die in the fight]].
* A meta moment to the writers for [[GushingAboutCharactersYouLike the characters they produced.]] It says something when you are considered a weirdo for not [[spoiler:[[SaveTheVillain saving Zulf]]]] the first go-around.
* Some of the weapon combinations can produce some cool quotes from Rucks, for example equiping the Bellows and the Calamity Cannon:
--> ''No matter what he's gonna face out there, it'll burn.''
* Zia raising an Anklegator for a pet.
--> ''That gator's a crazy gal, but so's the gal that promised t'look after her.''