* Yujiro stopping an earthquake with his fist certainly qualifies.
** Anything Yujiro does qualifies. He dries the sweat off of his body by flexing his chi.
** [[ArmorPiercingQuestion Including rape]]?
* He picked up Hanayama with one hand. Note that Hanayama weighs close to three-hundred pounds.
* Retsu Kaioh is practicing a quick hand speed attack in front of a wall and manages to blow a small hole in it. So what does Yujiro do? Smiles, removes his right hand from his pocket, and proceeds to open a larger hole without any overt movement.
* As of issue #278 in Son of Ogre, [[spoiler: Baki actually countering and putting Yujiro (yes, [[TheAce THAT]] [[TheWorfEffect Yujiro]]) in an armlock. Though the fight itself is likely far from over, to see the guy who has up until now been nigh-impossible to even stagger, let alone defeat, and who has routinely gotten away with smacking around Baki and his loved ones throughout the entire manga get brought face-down to the pavement with his arm caught in a vice is rather nice for a change.]]
* Yurijo says this line, after curbstomping Jack Xamma (shortly after he already lost to Baki in the SFC):
--->'''Yujiro:''' What kind of idiot loses twice in one day!?
* Yujiro handing over the title "The Strongest Creature Alive" to Baki.
* The ending with Yujiro and Baki's epic handshake.