* Miriam Margolyes' unrecognizable performance as Fly. 'Nuff said.
* The best moment of the movie starts with Rex retrieving the password -- the Sheep's Creed -- from the flock at the farm, in exchange for promising to treat the sheep with decency and respect, and ''keeping it secret.'' He actually hitches a ride with a utility truck to get back to the trials in time to give it to Babe...
* ...followed by Babe reciting the password to the herd at the trials. They came around in a ''really'' big hurry.
--> Babe: ''Baa-Ram-Ewe! Baa-Ram-Ewe! To you breed, your fleece, your clan be true! Sheep be true! Baa-Ram-Ewe!''
--> Trial Sheep: W-what..did..you say?
* There's a bit of a delay while Babe explains the competition to the sheep at the trials, while the audience laughs at the apparent tomfoolery. That laughter and jeering is replaced by ''utter silence'' as Babe [[spoiler: gets the sheep to quickly, and flawlessly, perform the routine -- followed by the crowd going completely insane as Babe is awarded a perfect score by all the judges.]]
** [[spoiler: That'll do, Pig. That'll do.]]
* Personally, I think it's amazing watching Mr. Hoggett dancing during the scene when he takes care of Babe. He just looks so HAPPY, it's hard not to love it. And with all that energy, you have to say he a [[BadassGrandpa Badass Grandpa]].
* "Now the pig knew why the sheep called all dogs 'wolves', and he was filled with a deep and terrible rage..." [[spoiler:As he charged full on at a pack of wild dogs, routing them in a CurbStompBattle. He saved the rest of the flock, but Maa's throat had already been torn out, and she died shortly after. Even so, it is pretty awesome to see a small pig attacking and DEFEATING a pack of fully-grown wild dogs that could've easily killed him. The dogs only whine and retreat in a hurry when they see Babe charging them.]]