* Evol Intent: The Rapture. The variation goes from slow and scary to a full-on sonic assault. Avoid Ninja Mono...
* Surprisingly, the Ar tonelico II soundtrack ranges from [[SerialEscalation insanely easy to insanely difficult]]. Particularly; Evil on the Moon (which turned a ''corkscrew'' at one point) and Goddess' Footsteps, both of which are extremely fast and extremely bumpy rides.
* Sometimes there is a crowd cheer when picking up bonus blocks in ''Audiosurf 2''. Songs like [[VideoGame/CommandAndConquer Stomp]] or [[VideoGame/FZero Feel Our Pain (Fire Field)]] contain said cheer when the main part of the song kicks in.
* Really, any ''VideoGame/FZero'' song, combined with the fact that there's quite a few skins of the various racer machines on ''Audiosurf 2'''s workshop, makes for a really awesome ride. The ''AX/GX'' soundtracks also have a fair amount of players to try and beat as well.
* The climax of [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffJFX-qzXgw "Glósóli"]] by Music/SigurRos will [[SugarWiki/AwesomeMusic make]] [[NintendoHard you]] [[TearJerker cry.]]
* Adding the tag [as-nogrey] to a song's title sounds like it would make Mono runs ridiculously easy, but it doesn't just ''remove'' the grey blocks. It replaces them all with colored blocks. And disables your ship's fins. Go try to collect every colored block on a fast song in Ninja Mono ''now''. You can rack up insanely high scores this way, but your score will only be compared to those of other [as-nogrey] players.
* "You" by Music/BadReligion is pretty damn nerve-wracking. [[SchmuckBait Try it. Come on, I dare you.]]
* Like tracks that constantly bounce to the beat? Try playing "Television, Television" by OK Go.
* Surprisingly, playing House of Fun by Madness can result in this. In some modes, such as Eraser, the entire track ''starts spinning'' about halfway through.