* The entire first train run on the John Galt Line.
* When the villains are torturing John Galt, the machine they're using breaks down and he ''calmly tells them how to fix it''.
* Rearden's decision not to enter a plea and simply state that he doesn't recognize the court's authority to try him, followed by a harsh punishment... which is suspended entirely.
* James Taggart's [[BarackObama You-didn't-build-that]] Speech is the most awesome thing Ayn Rand ever wrote... because it proves she was either psychic or had deductive skills to rival Franchise/SherlockHolmes.
* Hank Rearden's response to his fellow businessmen who are actually ''upset'' about his CrowningMomentOfAwesome during his trial:
-->'''Hank:''' I am sorry, gentlemen, that I will be obliged to save your goddamn necks along with mine.
* Dagny's speech on the radio where she proudly declares herself Hank Rearden's mistress and snatches what the looters thought would be a great advantage right of out their grasp.
* Hank Rearden signing the Gift Certificate to protect Dagny.
* Francisco, despite the necessity of maintaining his cover as a useless loafer, is unable to stop himself from bolting into action to save Rearden's furnace when there's an accident at the mills.
* Wyatt's Torch.