* Lucille Bluth wins a drinking contest against Kitty to win George Sr. back, then quietly stands up and says "excuse me, I've got to get back to rehab."
** Which she begins by grabbing a drink from a passing waiter, downing it in one go, and saying "That one didn't count."
** Not to mention, if you watch closely, she's also sipping a glass of wine in between her turns.
* GOB successfully disappearing (read: [[spoiler:sinking]]) the family yacht, restoring his reputation as a great magician and getting rid of some bad evidence against George Sr.
* Another one for GOB--after having spent all of "Best Man for the GOB" being manipulated by George Sr., he finally builds up the guts to ignore him, turning off the TV George Sr. was appearing on live from jail in defiance.
* In the final episode, the moment George-Michael becomes a man: by [[spoiler:giving his uncle GOB a much-deserved black-eye for dating his girlfriend]].
* J. Walter Wetherman, both times he appears. It's no coincidence that these two episodes together are Mitch Hurwitz's own favorites of the show.
* Barry, when he realizes that the satellite photos of Iraq are [[spoiler:actually a closeup photo of a man's balls.]] After several episodes of incompetence, it was nice to see him finally get a victory.
* Buster in "Making A Stand." After the GambitPileup between Michael, Gob, and George Sr., it's Buster who gets the last laugh.