[[folder: Pier Pressure ]]
* From Buster to GOB: "WHY ARE YOU HITTING YOURSELF?! WHY ARE YOU HITTING YOURSELF?!!"
[[folder: Missing Kitty ]]
* GOB successfully disappearing[[spoiler:, or more accurately, sinking,]] the family yacht, restoring his reputation as a great magician and getting rid of some bad evidence against George Sr.
[[folder: Best Man for the GOB ]]
* After spending the whole episode being manipulated by George Sr., GOB finally builds up the guts to ignore him, turning off the TV George Sr. was appearing on live from jail in defiance.
[[folder: Let Them Eat Cake ]]
* The moment that makes Michael realise that he's finally gone too far after getting fed up with everything the family has put him through, the latest of which involved [[spoiler:him discovering that his father had been making mini-palaces in Iraq for Saddam Hussein]], by deciding to leave the family forever: [[spoiler:The phone rings and Michael tells his son not to answer it, as it will just be the family asking for help. George Michael, having second thoughts about abandoning the family for good, stares down his father, shakes his head and picks up the phone.]]
[[folder: Sad Sack ]]
* Barry realising that the satellite photos of Iraq are [[spoiler:actually a closeup photo of a man's balls.]] After several episodes of incompetence, it was nice to see him finally get a victory.
[[folder: Spring Breakout ]]
* Lucille Bluth plays a drinking contest against Kitty to win George Sr. back. She begins the drinking contest by grabbing a drink from a passing waiter, downing it in one go, and saying "That one didn't count." The entire time, she's sipping a glass of wine between turns, and she still manages to drink Kitty under the table. She gets a standing ovation for her one-liner at the end:
-->'''Waiter:''' Can I get you anything else, ma'am?\\
'''Lucille:''' No, thanks. I have to get back to rehab.
[[folder: Righteous Brothers ]]
* There's something dearly satisfying about Michael finally letting loose on GOB near the end of the episode after having to put up with his antics for so long.
[[folder: Making A Stand ]]
* Everything about J. Walter Weatherman's second apperance. It's no coincidence that these two episodes together are Mitch Hurwitz's own favorites of the show.
* After the GambitPileup between Michael, Gob, and George Sr., [[spoiler:it's Buster who gets the last laugh.]]
[[folder: Development Arrested ]]
* George Michael gets a massive one when he [[spoiler:punches his uncle GOB square in the face for sleeping with his girlfriend Ann behind his back.]]
[[folder: Meta ]]
* The making of season four. The sheer amount of effort to create such an intricate, multi-layered story and still make it all funny is mind-boggling.
[[folder: Queen B. ]]
* The VillainSong Lucille writes from the heart to audition for Tobias' ''Fantastic Four'' play, despite being inherently evil, is still pretty awesome:
-->''My children despise me,''\\
''My husband defies me,''\\
''It doesn't surprise me,''\\
''To hell with them all!''\\
''I'll put up a wall!''\\
''You think I'm a villain?''\\
''A villain I'll be!''\\
''My heart is in pain!''\\
''I just want to flee...''\\
[[folder: A New Attitude ]]
* Ann, [[spoiler: after enduring so much crummy treatment from her old flames, GOB and Tony Wonder, manages ''to trick them into sleeping with each other'']].
[[folder: Blockheads ]]
* George Michael [[spoiler:punching ''his own father'' in the face like he did to GOB, once again for sleeping with his girlfriend behind his back.]]