[[AwesomeMusic/ArmoredCore Awesome music goes here.]]
* 4A: Blowing up the Spirit of Motherwill, AF Answerer, defeating White Glint or Stasis, the final mission of every ending, and being able to beat Occupation of Arteria Carpals. In order of awesome.
* Beating Nine-Ball in Any Armored Core Game (including the Ultimate Nine-Ball in [=MOA=] and [=AC2=]:AA)
* LR has its own moments, too, but the ones that stand out most are beating Uber!Zinaida and any of the Pulverizer battles. ESPECIALLY the [[BonusBoss last]] [[TrueFinalBoss one]], who will rape you if you take on it unprepared.
* Surprisingly, the opening cutscene of [=AC3=]: one of the black [=ACs=] gets its head blown off by the hulking heavy AC, who begins the slow and rather leisurely process of deploying its big guns to finish him off while the black AC stands, twitches, and sparks...only to rocket backwards and launch an missile barrage that would have put ''Macross'' to shame.
* Armored Cores are presented as up-scaled war machines going at each other in early installments. But [=NEXTs=] in ''Armored Core 4'' are treated like very precise ''weapon of mass destruction''.
** You are capable to do ''a lot more'' than what's presented in [=AC4's=] opening cinematic.
** Thought that's not counting what [=NEXTs=] and Kojima Weapons did to the state of the world...
** ''For Answer'' has you fight Arms Forts which is walking fortresses size of a city. ''Still no stopping you.''
* The final bosses of 4 and 5.
* Verdict Day's final boss which is [[spoiler: taking out a [[SuperPrototype NEXT]] inside what is pretty much a [[BadassNormal Normal]]. (albiet one with many Design Elements from the NEXT concept,minus the wetwireing and Primal armor)And it's not just any NEXT, either, but an EvilKnockoff of White Glint.]]
** Also from Verdict Day, [[spoiler: the BonusBoss rematch with the Spirit of Motherwill, again because you're taking down an enemy that even a NEXT would have trouble with, with nothing but a squad of Normals.]]
* Marche Au Supplice, Hard Mode, which pits you alone against Berlioz and his team in a four-on-one. It's by far one of the hardest missions in the game, but boy do you feel awesome when you finally manage to clear it. Same with the Occupation of Arteria Carpals mission in ''For Answer''.