** Go K.K. Rider!
* The Animal Crossing series is getting Villager as its representative in ''VideoGame/SuperSmashBros''!
** Just as awesome, Villager and Isabelle appear as DLC for ''VideoGame/MarioKart8'', along with an Animal Crossing themed track withh [=NPCs=] and villagers cheering on the sidelines, in the polished HD graphics that [=MK8=] is known for.
* Whenever you pay up your home loan or buy/find something very rare. ''Especially'' if it's a [[LastLousyPoint Coelacanth]].
** Your character even does his/her own HappyDance after paying up the loan or earning a new badge.
* Catching a bee is a horrendously difficult task. It's INCREDIBLY satisfying to pull it off.
** Catching a tarantula or scorpion also counts, as they are rare spawns, they move much faster than bees. ''Unlike'' bees, they will incapacitate you if you fail.
* In the original, catching a banded dragonfly is just as, if not more so, difficult. Catching one is incredibly awesome.
* The fortune for the [[VideoGame/FZero Blue Falcon]] in ''New Leaf'' that reads, "When all else fails, never forget to show them your moves"
* When you first move into town in ''New Leaf''. There are barely any villagers, Nookling Junction barely has any room to walk around inside, almost all the stores downtown are abandoned and boarded up. Then you came along, downtown eventually getting tons of new stores, a salon, a nightclub, (where K.K Slider MC's nightly) Nookling Junction becoming a megamall, new stuff built like a lighthouse, a coffee shop, police station, cozy bridges, a bigger museum and redone town hall. Yeah, you changed a dull little burg into a bigger better place to enjoy. Aside from that, your character just being a good friend to the animals and planting trees and watering flowers. In other words: "You" are a crowning moment of awesome (Unless you play just to be a jerk) to the animals every time you play.
** The game implies that the economy of the town was so bad, they had to cut the Reset Surveillance Center from its budget. This means that Resetti can no longer visit other players and talk them out of SaveScumming (while giving his usual tantrums). Only you have the power to restore the center, and Resetti will be grateful if you do.
* When you get a favorite villager in your town. It's already awesome when you convince them to move in from the campsite, but when the game ''randomly assigns'' said villager to fill a gap in your town, it's the best feeling and it feels like the game favors you as a player.
* One for Isabelle. In ''Happy Home Designer,'' a conversation with Digby Happy Home Designer mentions that while his sister may be a bit of a silly puppy at times, she apparently has engineering degrees from ''19 different universities.'' How on Earth is ''SHE'' not the mayor?!?