* Daniel survives numerous encounters with 3 different types of monsters and he's an archeologist with no combat skills whatsoever. So. Ever. [[spoiler:Though it falls on your shoulders what happens to him in the end.]]
* Even Mr. Face, of all things, has one. Seeing that monster destroy a thick barricade ''[[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=745LhHN4WBI with a punch]]'' is epic.
** Doubles as a CrowningMomentOfFunny. (Leave the annotations on)
** Gets funnier because after the barricade is smashed, both the player and the monster just stop moving, and this may be a good approximation of what they were thinking.
*** Grunt: Did I do THAT?!
* [[spoiler:The good ending of the game is one for Agrippa.]] [[spoiler: [[MostWonderfulSound "Don't worry, Daniel. Its going to be all right."]]]][[spoiler:[[GoIntoTheLight *FLASH*]]]]
** [[spoiler:And Weyer.]]
* [[spoiler: Giving Alexander the death he's deserved for hundreds of years .]]
* The player can get one if he or she manages to lead a monster off of a cliff or epically troll it by exploiting its AI. Doubles as a CrowningMomentOfFunny for the latter.
** There's one feat that isn't the result of a glitch. It's possible to ''bludgeon the water monster to death.''