* In the episode "Interview With a Campfire" at the end when they are watching the video.
* In "Truth or Consequences," Pangborn suggests that Dil should learn to be normal. Didi goes into MamaBear mode in response for essentially wanting to make her son unhappy and without identity.
* Part 2 of "Dude, Where's My Horse" is one big CMOA.
* The second half of "Rat Traps", with the gang, under Chuckie's leadership, going all HomeAlone against a pair of robbers. Even Harold, who had tagged along with them as a SixthRanger (or ninth), gets a little MomentOfAwesome by using his skating abilities to recover the loot from the criminals.
* "Coup Deville" where Lil is at a party at her friends' house after spending the whole episode trying to disassociate herself from Phil. The friends start joking about Phil and their jokes become more mean spirited. Lil finally realises her mistake and angrily tells her friends off, defending Phil and then storming out of the party. The episode then ends with us finding out she did go on vacation to Twins' Canyon with her family after all.
* "Lucky 13" has the gang discover that Savannah deliberately sabotaged Angelica's birthday party because she felt like it, so they come up with an elaborate plan to get her to cancel her own party so that everyone ends up going to Angelica's instead. When Savannah angrily shows up at the party, she tries to get the other kids to leave but they refuse to.