* May Day, disguised as a stage hand, murders Bond's contact at the Eiffel Tower with a poisoned butterfly performance prop, then base-jumps off the top with Bond tailing her from the streets, ''and she gets away''.
* May Day gets another one [[spoiler:with her HeelFaceTurn. Going out like that is BAD. ASS. She decides to GoOutWithASmile and laughing at Zorin.]]
* Roger Moore doesn't normally do his own stunts, but he did his own driving, as he was a trucker before he was an actor.
* May Day deciding ''she'' [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AM5QuNow5Y will be on top.]]
** The look on Bond's face shows he's clearly not used to women as... ''assertive'' as May Day.
** Not that Bond ''minds''.
* Stacey taking out Scarpine with a fire extinguisher.
** Followed up by her trying to grab Zorin's foot during the final battle... ''and actually slowing him down for a few seconds''.
* The Final Battle on the Golden Gate Bridge, especially with John Barry's [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rpv8bO6erY Golden Gate Bridge Fight theme]] playing.