* In TheTeaser, Bond shoots down a helicopter with a flare gun.
* May Day, disguised as a stage hand, murders Bond's contact at the Eiffel Tower with a poisoned butterfly performance prop, then base-jumps off the top with Bond tailing her from the streets, ''and she gets away''.
* May Day gets another one [[spoiler:with her HeelFaceTurn. Going out like that is BAD. ASS. She decides to GoOutWithASmile and laughing at Zorin.]]
* For all of its cheesy moments, the chase scene with Stacy and Bond escaping in a fire truck as they plow through San Francisco makes for some great action. Further cementing this is the badass "He's Dangerous" score by John Barry blaring once again in the background.
* Creator/RogerMoore doesn't normally do his own stunts, but he did his own driving, as he was a trucker before he was an actor.
* Zorin and May Day knock Bond unconscious and push his Rolls Royce into a lake. Being Bond, he manages to get out. While waiting for them to leave, he survives by breathing air out of the tyres.
* May Day deciding ''she'' [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AM5QuNow5Y will be on top.]]
** The look on Bond's face shows he's clearly not used to women as... ''assertive'' as May Day.
** Not that Bond ''minds''.
* Zorin defecting from the KGB.
* Stacey has her moments both before and after being kidnapped
** Getting the drop on Bond, whom she had thought was one of Zorin's goons and had broken into her house.
** Not showing any fear when confronting Zorin's goons who try to intimidate her into dropping her lawsuit and taking his payoff...
** ... which in turn leads to her tearing up Zorin's check and declaring that she'd "sell everything and live in a tent" before she gave up.
** While being held at gunpoint, basically telling Zorin to take his money and shove it. While Bond cuts her off, saying that her words are wasted on him, you have to give her kudos for standing up to him.
** Jumping the fire truck across an opening bridge? Bond wasn't driving, Stacy was.
** After being kidnapped, having the courage to jump out of her seat and grab Zorin, distracting his cohorts and causing the blimp to crash into the bridge
** Then taking out Scarpine with a fire extinguisher.
** Followed up by her trying to grab Zorin's foot during the final battle... ''and actually slowing him down for a few seconds''.
* James Bond gripping onto the mooring ropes of the blimp ''all the way to San Francisco''. The courage of the stuntmen involved is astonishing.
* The Final Battle on the Golden Gate Bridge, especially with Music/JohnBarry's [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rpv8bO6erY Golden Gate Bridge Fight theme]] playing.