''Higepiyo'' is a 2009 series of short, 5-minutes anime much like DiGiCharat. This series is all about the titular character and its owner, Hiroshi.
!!Provides examples of:
* AchillesHeel: Higepiyo commands cats and crows around the neighborhood, but is deathly afraid of [[spoiler: creatures with disks on their fingertips, mainly frogs and salamanders]].
* ExactlyWhatItSaysOnTheTin: ''Hige'' means moustache, while ''Piyo'' is a common name for chicks (much like what ''Pochi'' is for a dog). Double case since the word describes the main character, and is used as the main character's ''and'' the show's name.
* GoldfishPoopGang: Kumano and his gang of bullies.
* HeyItsThatVoice: [[Creator/RomiPark Edward Elric]] is now a chick!
** And [[LightNovel/HaruhiSuzumiya Kyon]] sells him!
* NonHumanSidekick: Higepiyo to Hiroshi.
* ShowWithinAShow: a JidaiGeki serial Higepiyo used to watch in the afternoons. Also, a samurai show/novel written by an old man and inspired (unknowingly) by Higepiyo.
* SpoiledBrat: Kumano, Higepiyo and Hiroshi's main rival.