''My daddy and Nosaka-kun's father are WEIRD! Weird! EVERYONE is WEIRD! But I think I could get used to all these weird people. Hanya!''
Nagisa Shiratori is a girl who ''loves'' to sing. She leaves home, is promptly discovered, and instantly becomes the top IdolSinger in Japan. Her secret: she's really the heir to a martial arts dojo that's having trouble attracting any students to develop into possible heirs. She needs to find some strong people... but she's an IdolSinger, so she can't. So she [[WholesomeCrossdresser disguises herself as a boy]] and enrolls in the toughest junior high school she can find.
Add the members of the school gang, an UnknownRival trying to supplant her as the #1 IdolSinger, and an InternationalConspiracy, and HilarityEnsues in a very [[Manga/RanmaOneHalf Ranma-ish]] way.
The title can be translated as either "I Could Totally Get Used to This!" or "I'll Make a Habit of It".
Nagisa and her LoveInterest Nosaka also feature in a Super Famicom, videogame 'Panic in Nakayoshi World'.
!! Provides examples of:
* AbsurdlyPowerfulStudentCouncil: Capable of mobilizing the Japanese armed forces at the drop of a hat.
* ElaborateUniversityHigh: Two of them, one of which absorbs Nagisa's old school.
* GirlishPigtails --> BoyishShortHair: Nagisa cuts her hair to look like a boy. She still wears the pigtails as a wig.
* GreenEyes: Nagisa.
* PinkGirlBlueBoy: Nagisa and Nosaka.
* RunningGag: Momoko.
* VerbalTic: Nagisa.
* VillainousCrossdresser: Gold.
* WholesomeCrossdresser: Nagisa.